FANDOM


  • So now that it's November, and we have 2-3 months until the show returns I think it's a good time to start making death predictions for the upcoming season.

    • Clarke - 0% chance of Death

    Now let's be honest Clarke isn't dying if Clarke dies it's the end of the show that's the only way they can and should kill her off.

    • Abigail - 40% of death

    I highly doubt that Abby will die this season unless she is still suffering from the AI. However after such a large time skip it wouldn't make since for that to be the case. Also I doubt it would be the case after reuniting with Clarke.

    • Bellamy - 60% chance of death

    Now right now I don't really know what they are doing to do with his story, but I feel he and Octavia could have changed into complete opposite people which could cause a divide worse than before. I am a person who believes that at least one of the Blake siblings shouldn't make out of the series Alive. One of them dying after being reunited would be extremely heart wrenching and I think would be a great new direction for Octavia.

    • Octavia - 10% chance of death

    Now since Octavia is the leader of the bunker crew I highly doubt that Octavia will die. Killing Octavia off this season would be like killing off Clarke

    • Monty - 30% chance of death

    Now since Monty has had little to no character development up until the latter half of last season I doubt he'll die anytime soon. Also I feel like there should be a lot of development with him following Jasper's death. However he could die towards the end of the season if he is given the proper development.

    • Raven - 50% chance of death

    Now at this point going forward with the story Raven can be useful building and rebuilding tech destroyed by primfaya. However I believe Jaha or Monty could do those jobs so she could die, and depending on were they go with her story I feel this could be a good time for her to go and give Monty more development.

    • Murphy - 40% chance of death

    Now depending on if they make the new prison ship survivors antagonists I feel that Murphy could have a good role helping the bunker crew and ark survivors fight them. I feel with the way he is he could help read the prisoners. I feel after the time spent with the ark survivors he could be more involved with the group and less of a loner. Also I feel like his character could go under cover to help learn more about him and help take them down from the inside out. However if they do go this route he would be with the enemy, and in danger of death.

    • Jaha 50% chance of death

    Now we don't really know where they are going with his story, but since he's now a recurring character I feel like he's more likely to die now. However I feel there could be more to his story so it is possible he'll live.also since he's suppose to be watching Harry's kid that could be a factor that could make him go either way. I do hope he's still looking after the kid and they don't forget about like on under the dome.

    • Kane - 30% chance of death

    Since we don't know where they are going with his story it's hard to predict where his story is so it makes It hard to say if he could die. However I feel like they need an adult relationship with the grounders, and Kane has done a good job with the role so far. Though he could still be broken up over the culling, and could lead to his death depending on where they go with his story.

    • Echo 60% chance of death

    Now honestly I feel like Echo should have died last season, and I don't really know what more they can do with her story. Depending on where the story goes however she could be a vital asset when fighting the prison ship survivors. If they go that route she would be a good character to die in battle maybe protecting Octavia or Clarke.

    • Madi - 0% chance of death

    I highly doubt that Madi will die this season. First because of her relationship with Clarke. But also I feel she will be the new commander with Clarke as her adviser. If she does die why introduce her in the first place.

    • Harper - 50% chance of death

    Now I always give recurring characters a 50% chance of death because it always seems like most of them are expendable for the most part. However I don't think she will die after Jasper because I feel that's overkill to develop Monty. I really hope she's still with Monty and they have a kid or are having a kid.

    • Miller - 10% chance of death

    Now I know I said recurring characters often have a high chance of death, but I highly doubt he's going to die. Especially after his dad gave his life for him it would make his death seem like it was for nothing.

    • Indra - 70% chance of death

    When it comes to Indra I feel like she's a character that has lived Longer than she did. I feel this season could be a good opportunity to kill her off. I really like her as Octavia's right hand right now, but if they do it right it could be a really impactful death. If they do go to war with the prison ship survivors she could go out fighting, but die protecting Octavia or Kane in a way that is really emotional and impactful.

    • Jackson - 80% chance of death

    In my opinion Jackson is a character that has lived way longer than he should have. I honestly don't understand why he made it past season 4. Do they really need 2 doctors in the bunker plus the possible other doctors the clans brought with them. Again if they go to war I feel Jackson could be used as a friendly face that dies while rushing to save an injured soldier. If that happens it could be used as a way to develop Abby more.

    • Emori - 50% chance of death

    Again if they go to war there needs to be casualties for our heros in past whenever there was a war there wasn't really any memorable deaths which I feel the show should improve on. If Emori dies fighting the prison group it would be a great way to push Murphy into a place of revenge. Murphy could really benefit from a great loss during a war which could make him more reliable to the group and make him want to join the group in avenging her death.

    • Niylah - 80% chance of death

    Like a lot of the recurring characters I feel after 2 seasons of next to no development this could be her time to go. After being away from Clarke for so long I don't really see the logic in putting the two back together, plus I kind of see her as the Lexa replacement similar to how Ilian was the replacement for Lincoln last season. Also I feel Clarke will or at least should be more focused on Madi than being in a romantic relationship. Like Jackson I feel she could be just a familiar face that could have a big impact on Clarke.

    Now my Death predictions are solely based on the idea that our group of survivors go to war or fight the prison ship survivors. These are my thoughts and opinions on who I think could or should die if this story arc plays out. Don't get mad at me because I think your favorite character should die again these are my opinion. Also we need to make room for the new characters from the prison ship that could be your new favorite character if some turn out to be good.

    Let me know who you think may be on the chopping block down below.

      Loading editor
    • Well done, that was very well thought out. I would for the most part agree, especially with the Blake siblings. I really like both characters so I hope thats not the case. But I think Madi has a higher chance at death because that would be heart retching for Clarke. I doubt in the first few episode but maybe the last few? But I see your point and honestly I don't know. We would first have to learn more about them. I still am shocked with the Lincoln turn out so who knows whats gonna happen.

        Loading editor
    • I really hope they don't kill Madi off this season. I feel she should have a large role this season maybe training to become the commander, then at the season finale have her become the commander. I don't think Clarke needs to be broken more, in my opinion she's been broken enough anything else would be overkill in my opinion.

        Loading editor
    • JCB95 wrote: I really hope they don't kill Madi off this season. I feel she should have a large role this season maybe training to become the commander, then at the season finale have her become the commander. I don't think Clarke needs to be broken more, in my opinion she's been broken enough anything else would be overkill in my opinion.

      Well, Clarke will be broken if Abby dies.

        Loading editor
    • Tub200 wrote:

      JCB95 wrote: I really hope they don't kill Madi off this season. I feel she should have a large role this season maybe training to become the commander, then at the season finale have her become the commander. I don't think Clarke needs to be broken more, in my opinion she's been broken enough anything else would be overkill in my opinion.

      Well, Clarke will be broken if Abby dies.

      That's why I don't think Abby will die either Clarke has already been broken especially during the begging of season 3. Right now I don't believe we need a broken Clarke. I feel we need a strong hopeful clarke which is what Madi is

        Loading editor
    • JCB95 wrote:

      Tub200 wrote:

      JCB95 wrote: I really hope they don't kill Madi off this season. I feel she should have a large role this season maybe training to become the commander, then at the season finale have her become the commander. I don't think Clarke needs to be broken more, in my opinion she's been broken enough anything else would be overkill in my opinion.

      Well, Clarke will be broken if Abby dies.

      That's why I don't think Abby will die either Clarke has already been broken especially during the begging of season 3. Right now I don't believe we need a broken Clarke. I feel we need a strong hopeful clarke which is what Madi is

      Yeah, I agree. She been crying and broke down about losses in season 2 and 3. But not crying hard last season. I don't think Clarke would broke down this season. (I hope)

        Loading editor
    • Tub200 wrote:

      JCB95 wrote:

      Tub200 wrote:

      JCB95 wrote: I really hope they don't kill Madi off this season. I feel she should have a large role this season maybe training to become the commander, then at the season finale have her become the commander. I don't think Clarke needs to be broken more, in my opinion she's been broken enough anything else would be overkill in my opinion.

      Well, Clarke will be broken if Abby dies.

      That's why I don't think Abby will die either Clarke has already been broken especially during the begging of season 3. Right now I don't believe we need a broken Clarke. I feel we need a strong hopeful clarke which is what Madi is

      Yeah, I agree. She been crying and broke down about losses in season 2 and 3. But not crying hard last season. I don't think Clarke would broke down this season. (I hope)

      Yeah no broken Clarke not for a while. Then we just need to get her to stop saying the phrase "it's all for my people" then we'll have a great Clarke.

        Loading editor
    • JCB95 wrote:

      Tub200 wrote:

      JCB95 wrote:

      Tub200 wrote:

      JCB95 wrote: I really hope they don't kill Madi off this season. I feel she should have a large role this season maybe training to become the commander, then at the season finale have her become the commander. I don't think Clarke needs to be broken more, in my opinion she's been broken enough anything else would be overkill in my opinion.

      Well, Clarke will be broken if Abby dies.

      That's why I don't think Abby will die either Clarke has already been broken especially during the begging of season 3. Right now I don't believe we need a broken Clarke. I feel we need a strong hopeful clarke which is what Madi is

      Yeah, I agree. She been crying and broke down about losses in season 2 and 3. But not crying hard last season. I don't think Clarke would broke down this season. (I hope)

      Yeah no broken Clarke not for a while. Then we just need to get her to stop saying the phrase "it's all for my people" then we'll have a great Clarke.

      Yeah. I hope she still a good leader.

        Loading editor
    • Anyway, I think either, Jaha or Abby or Indra or Murphy will dies.

        Loading editor
    • For Jaha I'd be ok if he died, however they have to do it right. Either scrap the storyline of him taking care of Hardy's kid which I'd hate cause why introduce him in the first place. If they do it and he dies saving the kid that would be better and make Jaha's death really emotional especially if he gives the kid some wise advice before he dies.

      Abby I really hope doesn't die for reasons stated above.

      Indra I can definitely see dying especially if they go to war. Ideally I'd like to see her go out fighting protecting Kane or octavia again though before she dies give some wise advice.

      Murphy I can see going either way and I understand both arguments, but he's one of my favorites so I give him a pass. However if they do his death right I will except his death and arc.

      I know I talk a lot about characters giving wise advice on their death bed but I feel it could beneficial depending on the characters involved plus we never have had a moment like it on the show before.

        Loading editor
    • JCB95 wrote: For Jaha I'd be ok if he died, however they have to do it right. Either scrap the storyline of him taking care of Hardy's kid which I'd hate cause why introduce him in the first place. If they do it and he dies saving the kid that would be better and make Jaha's death really emotional especially if he gives the kid some wise advice before he dies.

      Abby I really hope doesn't die for reasons stated above.

      Indra I can definitely see dying especially if they go to war. Ideally I'd like to see her go out fighting protecting Kane or octavia again though before she dies give some wise advice.

      Murphy I can see going either way and I understand both arguments, but he's one of my favorites so I give him a pass. However if they do his death right I will except his death and arc.

      I know I talk a lot about characters giving wise advice on their death bed but I feel it could beneficial depending on the characters involved plus we never have had a moment like it on the show before.

      Or, Indra could go to war to protect Gaia, her daughter.

        Loading editor
    • Tub200 wrote:

      JCB95 wrote: For Jaha I'd be ok if he died, however they have to do it right. Either scrap the storyline of him taking care of Hardy's kid which I'd hate cause why introduce him in the first place. If they do it and he dies saving the kid that would be better and make Jaha's death really emotional especially if he gives the kid some wise advice before he dies.

      Abby I really hope doesn't die for reasons stated above.

      Indra I can definitely see dying especially if they go to war. Ideally I'd like to see her go out fighting protecting Kane or octavia again though before she dies give some wise advice.

      Murphy I can see going either way and I understand both arguments, but he's one of my favorites so I give him a pass. However if they do his death right I will except his death and arc.

      I know I talk a lot about characters giving wise advice on their death bed but I feel it could beneficial depending on the characters involved plus we never have had a moment like it on the show before.

      Or, Indra could go to war to protect Gaia, her daughter.

      Now that you say that I really like that idea. If they go that route I hope they have a scene where indra is dying and Gaia and her reconnect in a tearful way. After she passes she cries a little but being strong she picks up her mother's sword. She then goes crazy killing numerous people finally becoming her mother's daughter. If that happenens they should do it in the mid season finale.

        Loading editor
    • JCB95 wrote:

      Tub200 wrote:


      JCB95 wrote: For Jaha I'd be ok if he died, however they have to do it right. Either scrap the storyline of him taking care of Hardy's kid which I'd hate cause why introduce him in the first place. If they do it and he dies saving the kid that would be better and make Jaha's death really emotional especially if he gives the kid some wise advice before he dies.

      Abby I really hope doesn't die for reasons stated above.

      Indra I can definitely see dying especially if they go to war. Ideally I'd like to see her go out fighting protecting Kane or octavia again though before she dies give some wise advice.

      Murphy I can see going either way and I understand both arguments, but he's one of my favorites so I give him a pass. However if they do his death right I will except his death and arc.

      I know I talk a lot about characters giving wise advice on their death bed but I feel it could beneficial depending on the characters involved plus we never have had a moment like it on the show before.

      Or, Indra could go to war to protect Gaia, her daughter.
      Now that you say that I really like that idea. If they go that route I hope they have a scene where indra is dying and Gaia and her reconnect in a tearful way. After she passes she cries a little but being strong she picks up her mother's sword. She then goes crazy killing numerous people finally becoming her mother's daughter. If that happenens they should do it in the mid season finale.

      That would be a great idea!

        Loading editor
    • In the guest starring section it says that Emori and Harper are guests, does that mean they are going to die really soon?

        Loading editor
    • Stuntguy007 wrote: In the guest starring section it says that Emori and Harper are guests, does that mean they are going to die really soon?

      Guest Starring mean recurring character or minor. if it say starring, that Series Regular. Harper and Emori always been recurring characters. Recurring character could died any episode. Main character could be died later in seasons. It wasn't confirmed that Harper and Emori move to guest. Recurring also mean guest starring.

        Loading editor
    • Tub200 wrote:

      Stuntguy007 wrote: In the guest starring section it says that Emori and Harper are guests, does that mean they are going to die really soon?

      Guest Starring mean recurring character or minor. if it say starring, that Series Regular. Harper and Emori always been recurring characters. Recurring character could died any episode. Main character could be died later in seasons. It wasn't confirmed that Harper and Emori move to guest. Recurring also mean guest starring.

      Yes recurring or guest starring have a higher percentage of dying in almost any random episode. However characters like Harper, Miller or Emori in my opinion should die in mid season finale/premiere episodes or season finales. Main characters have more of a chance of dying in similar episodes, but since those three have been around for so long they should have standing as main characters. Miller and Harper should be main characters before emori, and should have been before Echo too. Echo and emori should have stayed/stay guest starring since they haven't really had contributed much to the main story to be main characters in my opinion. Harper and Miller have been around since season 1 and have contributed more to the main story, yes emori and echo have been around since season 2 but haven't really contributed to the main story until recently. Emori was more important in season 3 and did add more to the story, but Echo just popped up here and there up until season 4 were where they finally had her contribute to the story. Emori should have been made a main before Echo due to this, but Miller and Harper should be mains before both Echo and emori.

        Loading editor
    • JCB95 wrote:

      Tub200 wrote:

      Stuntguy007 wrote: In the guest starring section it says that Emori and Harper are guests, does that mean they are going to die really soon?

      Guest Starring mean recurring character or minor. if it say starring, that Series Regular. Harper and Emori always been recurring characters. Recurring character could died any episode. Main character could be died later in seasons. It wasn't confirmed that Harper and Emori move to guest. Recurring also mean guest starring.

      Yes recurring or guest starring have a higher percentage of dying in almost any random episode. However characters like Harper, Miller or Emori in my opinion should die in mid season finale/premiere episodes or season finales. Main characters have more of a chance of dying in similar episodes, but since those three have been around for so long they should have standing as main characters. Miller and Harper should be main characters before emori, and should have been before Echo too. Echo and emori should have stayed/stay guest starring since they haven't really had contributed much to the main story to be main characters in my opinion. Harper and Miller have been around since season 1 and have contributed more to the main story, yes emori and echo have been around since season 2 but haven't really contributed to the main story until recently. Emori was more important in season 3 and did add more to the story, but Echo just popped up here and there up until season 4 were where they finally had her contribute to the story. Emori should have been made a main before Echo due to this, but Miller and Harper should be mains before both Echo and emori.

      True

        Loading editor
    • Almost Impossible:

      Clarke- They're not killing of their main, who also happens to be bisexual and well loved by the community.

      Bellamy- He's too popular/ integral to the story to die in my opinion

      Octavia- Same as Bellamy, they're not going to want to cop any viewership plunges from the deaths of popular characters akin to Lexa's death.

      Raven- Firstly she's popular, second I doubt they'd spend a whole season trying to save her and then just kill her.

      Miller/Niylah- I just really doubt they're going to try and kill off another Gay character.


      Unlikely:

      Kane- He's quite popular too, and his character brings a nice balance to the show. I feel like the show needs its older characters, and he is by far the least likely to go.

      Murphy- Again, he's now a very popular and well loved character. Murphy would need to undergo drastic character developement, as well as have incredible plot significance in order for him to die.

      Indra- She's a popular minority character who just reunited with her daughter. I feel like the only reasons why they'd kill her is her being made a regular in another show/ to provide growth for Octavia.


      Uncertain:

      Abby- Whilst I doubt they'd introduce the seizure plotline in Season Four only for it to kill her in Season Five, she's not that popular, and hasn't really had significant characer growth since Season Two.  If killed in the right way, her death could propell Clarke into another direction.

      Monty- While he is the loveable kid that provides a change of tone on this show, time and time again we have only skimmed the surface of Monty's plotlines when in fact there was so much to explore. We have barely seen the way the deaths of his parents, and Jasper have affected him or much of his relationship with Harper. That being said, I feel like he could be safe with the death of Jasper last season.

      Echo- Since she has been promoted to Series Regular, I'd like to say that I wholeheartedly doubt she'd be killed off, however this did happen to Roan last season, and seeing as though she's not that popular, there is a possibility she could be killed.

      Madi- This could go 50-50. They might not touch her since they went to a lot of trouble introducing her, or they could kill her to give Clarke growth. However, I feel like they'd only kill one of her and Abby, not both, and that she is more likely to go than Abby.

      Jackson/Bryan? (If alive)- If Bryan is alive, then I feel like it's a 50-50 that either him or Jackson will be killed, so they can proceed with one relationship for Miller. If he's already dead, then I think Jackson is untouchable.


      Likely:

      Jaha- Unpopular character, old, and the nail in the coffin was being demoted. I'll give him 2-3 episodes.

      Harper/Emori- As the only two members of SpaceKru who haven't been made series regulars, I feel like the time is up for one of these ladies. My hunch is that only one will be killed, and if they are, then they're significant other (Monty/Murphy) will not be killed.

      Gaia- I feel like they have too many characters and might use her death for shock value/ growth for Indra.

      Zeke/Charmaine/Robert (New Season Five Characters)- Since The 100 Loves killing characters in/ around the season they debut in, I feel like at least one or two of the new recurring characters (including Madi) will die for shock value/ to propell story forward.

        Loading editor
    • Edzz wrote: Almost Impossible:

      Clarke- They're not killing of their main, who also happens to be bisexual and well loved by the community.

      Bellamy- He's too popular/ integral to the story to die in my opinion

      Octavia- Same as Bellamy, they're not going to want to cop any viewership plunges from the deaths of popular characters akin to Lexa's death.

      Raven- Firstly she's popular, second I doubt they'd spend a whole season trying to save her and then just kill her.

      Miller/Niylah- I just really doubt they're going to try and kill off another Gay character.


      Unlikely:

      Kane- He's quite popular too, and his character brings a nice balance to the show. I feel like the show needs its older characters, and he is by far the least likely to go.

      Murphy- Again, he's now a very popular and well loved character. Murphy would need to undergo drastic character developement, as well as have incredible plot significance in order for him to die.

      Indra- She's a popular minority character who just reunited with her daughter. I feel like the only reasons why they'd kill her is her being made a regular in another show/ to provide growth for Octavia.


      Uncertain:

      Abby- Whilst I doubt they'd introduce the seizure plotline in Season Four only for it to kill her in Season Five, she's not that popular, and hasn't really had significant characer growth since Season Two.  If killed in the right way, her death could propell Clarke into another direction.

      Monty- While he is the loveable kid that provides a change of tone on this show, time and time again we have only skimmed the surface of Monty's plotlines when in fact there was so much to explore. We have barely seen the way the deaths of his parents, and Jasper have affected him or much of his relationship with Harper. That being said, I feel like he could be safe with the death of Jasper last season.

      Echo- Since she has been promoted to Series Regular, I'd like to say that I wholeheartedly doubt she'd be killed off, however this did happen to Roan last season, and seeing as though she's not that popular, there is a possibility she could be killed.

      Madi- This could go 50-50. They might not touch her since they went to a lot of trouble introducing her, or they could kill her to give Clarke growth. However, I feel like they'd only kill one of her and Abby, not both, and that she is more likely to go than Abby.

      Jackson/Bryan? (If alive)- If Bryan is alive, then I feel like it's a 50-50 that either him or Jackson will be killed, so they can proceed with one relationship for Miller. If he's already dead, then I think Jackson is untouchable.


      Likely:

      Jaha- Unpopular character, old, and the nail in the coffin was being demoted. I'll give him 2-3 episodes.

      Harper/Emori- As the only two members of SpaceKru who haven't been made series regulars, I feel like the time is up for one of these ladies. My hunch is that only one will be killed, and if they are, then they're significant other (Monty/Murphy) will not be killed.

      Gaia- I feel like they have too many characters and might use her death for shock value/ growth for Indra.

      Zeke/Charmaine/Robert (New Season Five Characters)- Since The 100 Loves killing characters in/ around the season they debut in, I feel like at least one or two of the new recurring characters (including Madi) will die for shock value/ to propell story forward.

      I do agree with you about Clarke, however just because a character is LGBT doesn't mean they should be automatically safe. In Clarke's case she's the main protagonist so yeah she ain't going anywhere.

      I strongly disagree with you when it comes to the Blake siblings. I strongly believe that at least one should die before the end of the series. Just because a character is a fan favorite doesn't mean they should get a pass. Plus by getting rid of one fan favorite you open the possibility for another character to grow into a fan favorite.

      As for Raven again after 4 seasons I think it could be her time. We need to get rid of the original cast so characters like new prisoners can grow.

      As for Miller and Niylah I feel Miller is safe, otherwise his father's sacrifice would seem pointless. However Niylah is on my kill list. They rarely show her, and when they do it doesn't do anything for the story. Again the creators need to grow a pair, and not be afraid of backlash from fans. Just because they kill off an LGBT character doesn't mean they are anti LGBT.

      I agree 100% about Kane we need his character in the show in my opinion, however I could see him going next season if they get another season.

      Murphy in my opinion could go either way I feel he's had great development throughout his run. However I also feel it could be his time. He's one of my favorites, but if they kill him off in a good way I'll be satisfied with his arc.

      Indra is another character that is on my kill list. She's been around since season 2, and has had great development. She started out not trustworthy to being Octavia's mentor to one of their most trusted allies to Octavia's second in command. I think her death would be great to push Gaia into a darker place.

      Abby and Madi I see as unlikely. Why go to the trouble of introducing Madi to only kill her off. As for Abby it's likely but I hope not. Abby is like the voice of reason to keep the others from doing dumb things. I guess I'm in the minority cause Abby is one of my favorites. The only reason to kill either of them would be to push Clarke into a darker place which is unnecessary in my opinion.

      Monty is safe in my opinion, he has next to no character development plus we need to see him after Jasper's death. If they put him in the spotlight this season maybe, but if anything maybe season 6.

      Echo is definitely on my kill list in my opinion she should have died at the end of last season. I honestly don't know what they can do with her anymore she's not that important in my opinion to be a main character. Honestly if they pulled another Roan I'd be ok with that.

      As for Jackson and Bryan I hope they both die this season. Jackson has been around since season 1, and never really contributes to the overall story. He's also very overrated in my opinion, and has about as much impact as Costa does. If he ends up with Miller I'd be really annoyed. Jackson has never shown signs of LGBT, and if they go that route it would feel forced to me. As for Bryan he's on another show but if they do bring him back just kill him off, cause due to his new show we probably won't see him much anymore. Again the creators need to not be afraid to kill off LGBT characters.

      Jaha I'm in the minority, cause he's one of my favorites. Just because he's been demoted doesn't mean he's dying. He might have other projects, and may not have as an important role this season. Also I highly doubt he got demoted due to not being popular. I don't know where he could go this season so you never know but just cause he's not a man character anymore doesn't automatically seal his fate.

      When it comes to Emori and Harper I hope Harper lives. Emori is ok but I see more potential in Harper. Honestly I would fine with both Emori and Murphy dying this season. Emori has run her course in my opinion, while I still see a lot more for Harper.

      Gaia I hope lives. If Indra dies she could be the warrior her mother wanted her to be. Read the comments above cause I really hope they go that direction with Gaia.

      As for the prisoners I'm not speculating on them yet, since we know nothing about them. I think I'd be great if they killed a couple of the characters I mentioned, and grow these new characters. I feel they need to shake things up in the amount of characters they kill off otherwise they run the risk of being too predictable and boring.

        Loading editor
    • JCB95 wrote:

      Edzz wrote: Almost Impossible:

      Clarke- They're not killing of their main, who also happens to be bisexual and well loved by the community.

      Bellamy- He's too popular/ integral to the story to die in my opinion

      Octavia- Same as Bellamy, they're not going to want to cop any viewership plunges from the deaths of popular characters akin to Lexa's death.

      Raven- Firstly she's popular, second I doubt they'd spend a whole season trying to save her and then just kill her.

      Miller/Niylah- I just really doubt they're going to try and kill off another Gay character.


      Unlikely:

      Kane- He's quite popular too, and his character brings a nice balance to the show. I feel like the show needs its older characters, and he is by far the least likely to go.

      Murphy- Again, he's now a very popular and well loved character. Murphy would need to undergo drastic character developement, as well as have incredible plot significance in order for him to die.

      Indra- She's a popular minority character who just reunited with her daughter. I feel like the only reasons why they'd kill her is her being made a regular in another show/ to provide growth for Octavia.


      Uncertain:

      Abby- Whilst I doubt they'd introduce the seizure plotline in Season Four only for it to kill her in Season Five, she's not that popular, and hasn't really had significant characer growth since Season Two.  If killed in the right way, her death could propell Clarke into another direction.

      Monty- While he is the loveable kid that provides a change of tone on this show, time and time again we have only skimmed the surface of Monty's plotlines when in fact there was so much to explore. We have barely seen the way the deaths of his parents, and Jasper have affected him or much of his relationship with Harper. That being said, I feel like he could be safe with the death of Jasper last season.

      Echo- Since she has been promoted to Series Regular, I'd like to say that I wholeheartedly doubt she'd be killed off, however this did happen to Roan last season, and seeing as though she's not that popular, there is a possibility she could be killed.

      Madi- This could go 50-50. They might not touch her since they went to a lot of trouble introducing her, or they could kill her to give Clarke growth. However, I feel like they'd only kill one of her and Abby, not both, and that she is more likely to go than Abby.

      Jackson/Bryan? (If alive)- If Bryan is alive, then I feel like it's a 50-50 that either him or Jackson will be killed, so they can proceed with one relationship for Miller. If he's already dead, then I think Jackson is untouchable.


      Likely:

      Jaha- Unpopular character, old, and the nail in the coffin was being demoted. I'll give him 2-3 episodes.

      Harper/Emori- As the only two members of SpaceKru who haven't been made series regulars, I feel like the time is up for one of these ladies. My hunch is that only one will be killed, and if they are, then they're significant other (Monty/Murphy) will not be killed.

      Gaia- I feel like they have too many characters and might use her death for shock value/ growth for Indra.

      Zeke/Charmaine/Robert (New Season Five Characters)- Since The 100 Loves killing characters in/ around the season they debut in, I feel like at least one or two of the new recurring characters (including Madi) will die for shock value/ to propell story forward.

      I do agree with you about Clarke, however just because a character is LGBT doesn't mean they should be automatically safe. In Clarke's case she's the main protagonist so yeah she ain't going anywhere.

      I strongly disagree with you when it comes to the Blake siblings. I strongly believe that at least one should die before the end of the series. Just because a character is a fan favorite doesn't mean they should get a pass. Plus by getting rid of one fan favorite you open the possibility for another character to grow into a fan favorite.

      As for Raven again after 4 seasons I think it could be her time. We need to get rid of the original cast so characters like new prisoners can grow.

      As for Miller and Niylah I feel Miller is safe, otherwise his father's sacrifice would seem pointless. However Niylah is on my kill list. They rarely show her, and when they do it doesn't do anything for the story. Again the creators need to grow a pair, and not be afraid of backlash from fans. Just because they kill off an LGBT character doesn't mean they are anti LGBT.

      I agree 100% about Kane we need his character in the show in my opinion, however I could see him going next season if they get another season.

      Murphy in my opinion could go either way I feel he's had great development throughout his run. However I also feel it could be his time. He's one of my favorites, but if they kill him off in a good way I'll be satisfied with his arc.

      Indra is another character that is on my kill list. She's been around since season 2, and has had great development. She started out not trustworthy to being Octavia's mentor to one of their most trusted allies to Octavia's second in command. I think her death would be great to push Gaia into a darker place.

      Abby and Madi I see as unlikely. Why go to the trouble of introducing Madi to only kill her off. As for Abby it's likely but I hope not. Abby is like the voice of reason to keep the others from doing dumb things. I guess I'm in the minority cause Abby is one of my favorites. The only reason to kill either of them would be to push Clarke into a darker place which is unnecessary in my opinion.

      Monty is safe in my opinion, he has next to no character development plus we need to see him after Jasper's death. If they put him in the spotlight this season maybe, but if anything maybe season 6.

      Echo is definitely on my kill list in my opinion she should have died at the end of last season. I honestly don't know what they can do with her anymore she's not that important in my opinion to be a main character. Honestly if they pulled another Roan I'd be ok with that.

      As for Jackson and Bryan I hope they both die this season. Jackson has been around since season 1, and never really contributes to the overall story. He's also very overrated in my opinion, and has about as much impact as Costa does. If he ends up with Miller I'd be really annoyed. Jackson has never shown signs of LGBT, and if they go that route it would feel forced to me. As for Bryan he's on another show but if they do bring him back just kill him off, cause due to his new show we probably won't see him much anymore. Again the creators need to not be afraid to kill off LGBT characters.

      Jaha I'm in the minority, cause he's one of my favorites. Just because he's been demoted doesn't mean he's dying. He might have other projects, and may not have as an important role this season. Also I highly doubt he got demoted due to not being popular. I don't know where he could go this season so you never know but just cause he's not a man character anymore doesn't automatically seal his fate.

      When it comes to Emori and Harper I hope Harper lives. Emori is ok but I see more potential in Harper. Honestly I would fine with both Emori and Murphy dying this season. Emori has run her course in my opinion, while I still see a lot more for Harper.

      Gaia I hope lives. If Indra dies she could be the warrior her mother wanted her to be. Read the comments above cause I really hope they go that direction with Gaia.

      As for the prisoners I'm not speculating on them yet, since we know nothing about them. I think I'd be great if they killed a couple of the characters I mentioned, and grow these new characters. I feel they need to shake things up in the amount of characters they kill off otherwise they run the risk of being too predictable and boring.

      My Predictions weren't really based on my opinions of characters, just my thoughts.

      I also took into consideration the network, because of the outrage that ensued from Lexa's death. If they were going to kill of another LGBT character, they know they're treading on thin ice. Also the 100's ratings are declining, I'm pretty sure they'll take their demographic into high consideration.

        Loading editor
    • Edzz wrote:

      JCB95 wrote:

      Edzz wrote: Almost Impossible:

      Clarke- They're not killing of their main, who also happens to be bisexual and well loved by the community.

      Bellamy- He's too popular/ integral to the story to die in my opinion

      Octavia- Same as Bellamy, they're not going to want to cop any viewership plunges from the deaths of popular characters akin to Lexa's death.

      Raven- Firstly she's popular, second I doubt they'd spend a whole season trying to save her and then just kill her.

      Miller/Niylah- I just really doubt they're going to try and kill off another Gay character.


      Unlikely:

      Kane- He's quite popular too, and his character brings a nice balance to the show. I feel like the show needs its older characters, and he is by far the least likely to go.

      Murphy- Again, he's now a very popular and well loved character. Murphy would need to undergo drastic character developement, as well as have incredible plot significance in order for him to die.

      Indra- She's a popular minority character who just reunited with her daughter. I feel like the only reasons why they'd kill her is her being made a regular in another show/ to provide growth for Octavia.


      Uncertain:

      Abby- Whilst I doubt they'd introduce the seizure plotline in Season Four only for it to kill her in Season Five, she's not that popular, and hasn't really had significant characer growth since Season Two.  If killed in the right way, her death could propell Clarke into another direction.

      Monty- While he is the loveable kid that provides a change of tone on this show, time and time again we have only skimmed the surface of Monty's plotlines when in fact there was so much to explore. We have barely seen the way the deaths of his parents, and Jasper have affected him or much of his relationship with Harper. That being said, I feel like he could be safe with the death of Jasper last season.

      Echo- Since she has been promoted to Series Regular, I'd like to say that I wholeheartedly doubt she'd be killed off, however this did happen to Roan last season, and seeing as though she's not that popular, there is a possibility she could be killed.

      Madi- This could go 50-50. They might not touch her since they went to a lot of trouble introducing her, or they could kill her to give Clarke growth. However, I feel like they'd only kill one of her and Abby, not both, and that she is more likely to go than Abby.

      Jackson/Bryan? (If alive)- If Bryan is alive, then I feel like it's a 50-50 that either him or Jackson will be killed, so they can proceed with one relationship for Miller. If he's already dead, then I think Jackson is untouchable.


      Likely:

      Jaha- Unpopular character, old, and the nail in the coffin was being demoted. I'll give him 2-3 episodes.

      Harper/Emori- As the only two members of SpaceKru who haven't been made series regulars, I feel like the time is up for one of these ladies. My hunch is that only one will be killed, and if they are, then they're significant other (Monty/Murphy) will not be killed.

      Gaia- I feel like they have too many characters and might use her death for shock value/ growth for Indra.

      Zeke/Charmaine/Robert (New Season Five Characters)- Since The 100 Loves killing characters in/ around the season they debut in, I feel like at least one or two of the new recurring characters (including Madi) will die for shock value/ to propell story forward.

      I do agree with you about Clarke, however just because a character is LGBT doesn't mean they should be automatically safe. In Clarke's case she's the main protagonist so yeah she ain't going anywhere.

      I strongly disagree with you when it comes to the Blake siblings. I strongly believe that at least one should die before the end of the series. Just because a character is a fan favorite doesn't mean they should get a pass. Plus by getting rid of one fan favorite you open the possibility for another character to grow into a fan favorite.

      As for Raven again after 4 seasons I think it could be her time. We need to get rid of the original cast so characters like new prisoners can grow.

      As for Miller and Niylah I feel Miller is safe, otherwise his father's sacrifice would seem pointless. However Niylah is on my kill list. They rarely show her, and when they do it doesn't do anything for the story. Again the creators need to grow a pair, and not be afraid of backlash from fans. Just because they kill off an LGBT character doesn't mean they are anti LGBT.

      I agree 100% about Kane we need his character in the show in my opinion, however I could see him going next season if they get another season.

      Murphy in my opinion could go either way I feel he's had great development throughout his run. However I also feel it could be his time. He's one of my favorites, but if they kill him off in a good way I'll be satisfied with his arc.

      Indra is another character that is on my kill list. She's been around since season 2, and has had great development. She started out not trustworthy to being Octavia's mentor to one of their most trusted allies to Octavia's second in command. I think her death would be great to push Gaia into a darker place.

      Abby and Madi I see as unlikely. Why go to the trouble of introducing Madi to only kill her off. As for Abby it's likely but I hope not. Abby is like the voice of reason to keep the others from doing dumb things. I guess I'm in the minority cause Abby is one of my favorites. The only reason to kill either of them would be to push Clarke into a darker place which is unnecessary in my opinion.

      Monty is safe in my opinion, he has next to no character development plus we need to see him after Jasper's death. If they put him in the spotlight this season maybe, but if anything maybe season 6.

      Echo is definitely on my kill list in my opinion she should have died at the end of last season. I honestly don't know what they can do with her anymore she's not that important in my opinion to be a main character. Honestly if they pulled another Roan I'd be ok with that.

      As for Jackson and Bryan I hope they both die this season. Jackson has been around since season 1, and never really contributes to the overall story. He's also very overrated in my opinion, and has about as much impact as Costa does. If he ends up with Miller I'd be really annoyed. Jackson has never shown signs of LGBT, and if they go that route it would feel forced to me. As for Bryan he's on another show but if they do bring him back just kill him off, cause due to his new show we probably won't see him much anymore. Again the creators need to not be afraid to kill off LGBT characters.

      Jaha I'm in the minority, cause he's one of my favorites. Just because he's been demoted doesn't mean he's dying. He might have other projects, and may not have as an important role this season. Also I highly doubt he got demoted due to not being popular. I don't know where he could go this season so you never know but just cause he's not a man character anymore doesn't automatically seal his fate.

      When it comes to Emori and Harper I hope Harper lives. Emori is ok but I see more potential in Harper. Honestly I would fine with both Emori and Murphy dying this season. Emori has run her course in my opinion, while I still see a lot more for Harper.

      Gaia I hope lives. If Indra dies she could be the warrior her mother wanted her to be. Read the comments above cause I really hope they go that direction with Gaia.

      As for the prisoners I'm not speculating on them yet, since we know nothing about them. I think I'd be great if they killed a couple of the characters I mentioned, and grow these new characters. I feel they need to shake things up in the amount of characters they kill off otherwise they run the risk of being too predictable and boring.

      My Predictions weren't really based on my opinions of characters, just my thoughts.

      I also took into consideration the network, because of the outrage that ensued from Lexa's death. If they were going to kill of another LGBT character, they know they're treading on thin ice. Also the 100's ratings are declining, I'm pretty sure they'll take their demographic into high consideration.

      My predictions were based on thoughts too, but also on what I think would be best for the story.

      The outrage for Lexa's death in my opinion was r. It's not like she was a main character, she was important, but not worth petitioning to get her back. The creators need to not be afraid of killing off LGBT characters, due to losing viewers. In my opinion viewership is going down because the show isn't on par with were it should be. The show is good, but it could be better.

        Loading editor
    • I agree a lot with all these predictions because I feel like Niylah lived way too long and was replacement for Lexa. And Murphy started off as a really hated character but later in became a little better of a person and Jaha is gonna take his role of most hated.

        Loading editor
    • 2600:387:5:804:0:0:0:7D wrote: I agree a lot with all these predictions because I feel like Niylah lived way too long and was replacement for Lexa. And Murphy started off as a really hated character but later in became a little better of a person and Jaha is gonna take his role of most hated.

      Yeah characters like Niylah and Jackson have lived longer than they should have. Murphy has really improved since season 1, and right now if he died it could possibly be another gut wrenching moment. Murphy is my favorite but if they give him a good death I'd be fine. Jaha is 50/50 for me but unlike most fans Jaha is my favorite so I kind of hope he lives.

        Loading editor
    • One thing I noticed was in a picture shown on JR's Twitter was that Bellamy, Raven, Echo, etc. were all sitting down at a table but Murphy wasn't there.

      Jaha will likely be killed off in my opinion, possibly in the third episode because it is the last known episode he will appear in the upcoming season.

        Loading editor
    • Newyork9 wrote: One thing I noticed was in a picture shown on JR's Twitter was that Bellamy, Raven, Echo, etc. were all sitting down at a table but Murphy wasn't there. Somebody asked about it an JR said that we will see why, so there is a possible chance he will die.

      Jaha will likely be killed off in my opinion, possibly in the third episode because it is the last known episode he will appear in the upcoming season.

      Just because he's not at the table doesn't mean anything. He could be getting water, using the bathroom or repairing something depending on where the picture is taking place. Or maybe he's on a run if it's on the ground. However I wouldn't care if he died if the story around it was good.

      Don't leave spoilers please but how do you know it was the last time he filmed? Maybe they're keeping where he's filming a secret so that they don't reveal what's going on with his st. However I really don't care if he dies I'm indifferent about it even though he is one of my favorites.

        Loading editor
    • I doubt Bellamy will die mostly because in an interview with Jason Rothenberg, he says (about what to expect from Bellamy and Clarke in season 5) "Bellamy and Clarke have always been at the center of this show." I feel like Bellamy has close to the same chance of dying as Clarke does. http://ew.com/tv/2017/05/24/the-100-season-4-finale-explained/

        Loading editor
    • Kendallykay wrote: I doubt Bellamy will die mostly because in an interview with Jason Rothenberg, he says (about what to expect from Bellamy and Clarke in season 5) "Bellamy and Clarke have always been at the center of this show." I feel like Bellamy has close to the same chance of dying as Clarke does. http://ew.com/tv/2017/05/24/the-100-season-4-finale-explained/

      The only reason Bellamy is on the table for me is due to the tweet his actor sent out about a month ago. Which I'm paraphrasing but said something to the affect that he was honored to work with the cast and that he'll probably never work with greater people ever again. To me that automatically says he could die.

        Loading editor
    • Clarke 20% Really low chances of dying, I'm not a great fan of her, but if she dies, the show dies. However, this may be the last season.

      Octavia 40% I'm so worried about what can happen to her, the writers have messed up everything with those titles in Episodes 8, 9 and 10. But lets remember, Lincoln died for her, if they kill her, Lincoln will have died in vane, which will anger fans and lose viewers.

      Bellamy 40% I really hope he doesn't die, and I hate when someone sais 'One of the Blake siblings must die' Kill one of the Griffin instead! However, he does have chances of dying whilst protecting Octavia, due to the well-known phrase 'My sister, my responsability'.

      Abby 70% She is not important anymore, and her death would really brake Clarke. I think a good death could be trying to protect Clarke

      Raven 10% Nah, she is not dying

      Murphy 15% I doubt he dies either

      Indra 60% She is probably dying this season, and I thought that maybe the 'Sic Semper Tyrannis' refairs to her, we know Octavia is the Commander, but what if by Episode 8 she is not anymore? Or what if that title doesn't refair to the Commander? Indra has been a lider for Trikru since she debuted in Season 2, and she has always been really tyrannical, as she wanted to kill Clarke when her and Lexa were negotiating in Season 2. Also, her death would really broke Octavia and Gaia, causing even more anger in Octavia. She could die protecting them both.

      Emori 70% Why is Echo now a regular and she isn't, if they have both been given more or less the same amount of developement since their debut in Season 2?

      Harper 60% Same with Emori, although less likely

      Thelonious 90% Almost definetely, he is dying this season. Look at the Season 5 'Starring': Altough he has always been a Regular, this season, for Episodes 2 & 3, he appears as 'Guest Starring', and from Episode 4 onwards, he doesn't even appear. Its not a 100% because maybe not all the 'Starrings' have been completed, but I highly doubt he will be safe. However, I have no idea how he could die

      Echo 10% Would make no sense if they just made her Regular and now they kill her, not happening

      Kane 60% If Abby dies, he dies, otherwise it wouldn't make sense, as she has no developement without Abby

      Madi 5% I don't think she will get killed, but I really think she will be kidnaped by the Antagonists, and then Clarke will have to decide in killing her or killing Abby, and Abby will die

      Monty 30% I doubt he will die when they just killed Jasper, although he might sacrifice himselft for Harper, or die along with her.

      Nyliah 70% God, until I saw her in the bunker, I thought she was dead, she is so irrelevant for me.

      AND THAT IS MY PREDICTION (Please don't kill the Blake)

        Loading editor
    • 88.18.61.71 wrote: Clarke 20% Really low chances of dying, I'm not a great fan of her, but if she dies, the show dies. However, this may be the last season.

      Octavia 40% I'm so worried about what can happen to her, the writers have messed up everything with those titles in Episodes 8, 9 and 10. But lets remember, Lincoln died for her, if they kill her, Lincoln will have died in vane, which will anger fans and lose viewers.

      Bellamy 40% I really hope he doesn't die, and I hate when someone sais 'One of the Blake siblings must die' Kill one of the Griffin instead! However, he does have chances of dying whilst protecting Octavia, due to the well-known phrase 'My sister, my responsability'.

      Abby 70% She is not important anymore, and her death would really brake Clarke. I think a good death could be trying to protect Clarke

      Raven 10% Nah, she is not dying

      Murphy 15% I doubt he dies either

      Indra 60% She is probably dying this season, and I thought that maybe the 'Sic Semper Tyrannis' refairs to her, we know Octavia is the Commander, but what if by Episode 8 she is not anymore? Or what if that title doesn't refair to the Commander? Indra has been a lider for Trikru since she debuted in Season 2, and she has always been really tyrannical, as she wanted to kill Clarke when her and Lexa were negotiating in Season 2. Also, her death would really broke Octavia and Gaia, causing even more anger in Octavia. She could die protecting them both.

      Emori 70% Why is Echo now a regular and she isn't, if they have both been given more or less the same amount of developement since their debut in Season 2?

      Harper 60% Same with Emori, although less likely

      Thelonious 90% Almost definetely, he is dying this season. Look at the Season 5 'Starring': Altough he has always been a Regular, this season, for Episodes 2 & 3, he appears as 'Guest Starring', and from Episode 4 onwards, he doesn't even appear. Its not a 100% because maybe not all the 'Starrings' have been completed, but I highly doubt he will be safe. However, I have no idea how he could die

      Echo 10% Would make no sense if they just made her Regular and now they kill her, not happening

      Kane 60% If Abby dies, he dies, otherwise it wouldn't make sense, as she has no developement without Abby

      Madi 5% I don't think she will get killed, but I really think she will be kidnaped by the Antagonists, and then Clarke will have to decide in killing her or killing Abby, and Abby will die

      Monty 30% I doubt he will die when they just killed Jasper, although he might sacrifice himselft for Harper, or die along with her.

      Nyliah 70% God, until I saw her in the bunker, I thought she was dead, she is so irrelevant for me.

      AND THAT IS MY PREDICTION (Please don't kill the Blake)

      One of the Blake siblings should die is just my opinion you have to remember this is a show about people surviving the apocalypse people are going to and should die especially main characters. A show like this should not end with all the main characters still alive. If this was real life half the people who are currently alive would be dead. A show like this shouldn't end with everybody holding hands singing kumbia.

      Bellamy dying protecting his sister would be so poetic and bring his story full circle. On the other hand if Octavia dies because Bellamy failed to protect her would be a great reminder of how nobody is safe and how cruel the world could be. Also Lincoln didn't die just for Octavia he died for the whole resistance so his death wouldn't be worthless if Octavia died because other resistance fighters are still alive.

      Abby dying right now would feel really out of place. Abby is one of the few rational thinking people who keeps people from making dumb decisions. Abby dying now would break Clarke and we don't need a broken Clarke right now.

      Raven and Murphy in my opinion are living on borrowed time and this could/should be their last season. Even though I'm a huge Murphyfan I'd be happy if they gave him a great story leading up to his death. The same goes for Raven who has survived so many things she shouldn't have so I think it's time she meets the one obstacle she can't overcome and die due to it.

      Jaha definitely has a possibility of dying but I hope they build up to his death and it doesn't come out of no where.

      Echo definitely should die I'm actually surprised she's made it this far. The argument that she's been promoted so she can't die doesn't really Matter I mean Roan was promoted and he died.

      Emori definitely should die early in the season leading Murphy down a path to avenger her and die in a big sacrifice to eliminate the bad guys and sacrifice himself in the process.

      Harper shouldn't die she is one of the few recurring characters that should have been promoted. Along with Monty the two have potential to be a good relationship unlike the Bellamy Clarke relationship fans want which seems forced.

      Kane definitely shouldn't die even if Abby dies he still has a purpose and if not he can find one. We always need a grown up to interact with the grounders and possibly eventually the big bad. Plus Kane's actor is one of the few good actors on the show.

      Indra dying is definitely a great idea but I think I'd be better if she died just protecting Gaia not both Gaia and Octavia.

      Madi is definitely safe.

      Monty is definitely 50/50 on one hand he's had no development so he should be safe. However if they develop him this season I would support him dying especially if they build up to it. His death would also grow Harper and give her the potential to be a main character.

      Niylah definitely should die she is an irrelevant character.

      When it comes to making Death Predictions you have to look at it from a storytelling standpoint. You have to separate your feelings for the characters because it clouds your judgment. Even if you love the character you have to always think there's a chance that they could die especially with a show like this.

        Loading editor
    • I dont believe that Indra will die this season. Octavia will have Indra train Madi to be the Commandor.

        Loading editor
    • 2605:6000:3407:8C00:9113:672A:3907:E6AA wrote: I dont believe that Indra will die this season. Octavia will have Indra train Madi to be the Commandor.

      Hey please no spoilers!

        Loading editor
    • JCB95 wrote:

      2605:6000:3407:8C00:9113:672A:3907:E6AA wrote: I dont believe that Indra will die this season. Octavia will have Indra train Madi to be the Commandor.

      Hey please no spoilers!

      It was probably a prediction.

        Loading editor
    • Newyork9 wrote:

      JCB95 wrote:

      2605:6000:3407:8C00:9113:672A:3907:E6AA wrote: I dont believe that Indra will die this season. Octavia will have Indra train Madi to be the Commandor.

      Hey please no spoilers!

      It was probably a prediction.

      Yeah after rereading their reply it sounds like a Prediction. The first time I read it I did it quick and it sounded like a spoiler.

        Loading editor
    • I would be concern if they actually kill off Bellamy or Raven or Octavia because it would cause even more outrage like back in season 3 and make the show more decline rating. I hope nothing would happen to the show if either of them died. Because I don’t want to see those negative thing again like back in season 3. I hope they have more thinking before kill off a character and I hope Jason Rothenberg would tell a good reason why he kill off this character so we can understand. I don’t know what will happen. YOU GUY CAN REPLAY ME, BUT PLEASE NO NEGATIVE RESPONSE.

        Loading editor
    • I understand the outrage about Lexa but I wouldn't understand why people would be outraged by Bellamy,Octavia or Raven's death. Yes they are fan favorites but eventually even FAN favorites should be Killed off. You can't just kill off background supporting characters you need to grow other recurring characters like Harper or Miller so eventually when they kill off characters like Raven Bellamy or Octavia these recurring characters can take the their place and become new fan favorites.

        Loading editor
    • JCB95 wrote: I understand the outrage about Lexa but I wouldn't understand why people would be outraged by Bellamy,Octavia or Raven's death. Yes they are fan favorites but eventually even FAN favorites should be Killed off. You can't just kill off background supporting characters you need to grow other recurring characters like Harper or Miller so eventually when they kill off characters like Raven Bellamy or Octavia these recurring characters can take the their place and become new fan favorites.

      Then why fans outrage about Lexa?

        Loading editor
    • Tub200 wrote:

      JCB95 wrote: I understand the outrage about Lexa but I wouldn't understand why people would be outraged by Bellamy,Octavia or Raven's death. Yes they are fan favorites but eventually even FAN favorites should be Killed off. You can't just kill off background supporting characters you need to grow other recurring characters like Harper or Miller so eventually when they kill off characters like Raven Bellamy or Octavia these recurring characters can take the their place and become new fan favorites.

      Then why fans outrage about Lexa?

      I think it was because during the time the episode was released there was a popular "trend" with writers killing LGBT characters off of TV shows. I understand that Lexa's death was very controversial and it made people angry and even I was pretty sad about it. But in my opinion, I think people should just try to move on since it's been exactly two years now.

        Loading editor
    • Tub200 wrote:
      I would be concern if they actually kill off Bellamy or Raven or Octavia because it would cause even more outrage like back in season 3 and make the show more decline rating. I hope nothing would happen to the show if either of them died. Because I don’t want to see those negative thing again like back in season 3.

      I hope they have more thinking before kill off a character and I hope Jason Rothenberg would tell a good reason why he kill off this character so we can understand. I don’t know what will happen. YOU GUY CAN REPLAY ME, BUT PLEASE NO NEGATIVE RESPONSE.

      I agree with this. Whilst I do hate Bellamy and wished he was killed off, I don't want him to be simply because of fan outrage and the negative effect on the show itself.

        Loading editor
    • Edzz wrote:

      Tub200 wrote:
      I would be concern if they actually kill off Bellamy or Raven or Octavia because it would cause even more outrage like back in season 3 and make the show more decline rating. I hope nothing would happen to the show if either of them died. Because I don’t want to see those negative thing again like back in season 3.

      I hope they have more thinking before kill off a character and I hope Jason Rothenberg would tell a good reason why he kill off this character so we can understand. I don’t know what will happen. YOU GUY CAN REPLAY ME, BUT PLEASE NO NEGATIVE RESPONSE.

      I agree with this. Whilst I do hate Bellamy and wished he was killed off, I don't want him to be simply because of fan outrage and the negative effect on the show itself.

      As long as it fits the story and the story is good then I'm fine. But if they just do it for shock value then its weak. In my opinion it's Raven's time to go. I mean how many times can they make it that she gets hurt is near death but miraculously survivors? It's happened so much I'm actually expecting her to get hurt in season 5. At this point it's become a gimmick and a bit cliche.

        Loading editor
    • my bet is on indra abby and jaha wich sucks because I like jaha xD

        Loading editor
    • Since we're about a month away from the premiere, there's been a lot of information released. I heard that Bellamy and Murphy survive at the end of season 5 because there are pictures of them at the season finale. There is a cannibalism theory where Octavia might've had to eat some of the people and there was a picture taken of the arms and the legs and there was one dark skinned arm and it is believed to be Jaha's. Also, Christopher Larkin (the actor who plays Monty) and Chelsey Reist (the actor who plays Harper) couldn't confirm if they would make it at the end of season 5. This is what I heard and saw, not sure if it is 100% true.

        Loading editor
    • I really don't think Bellamy is going to die this season, mainly because of a tweet Bob Morley posted ("unemployed again, naturally") ... I mean, JRoth would have never let him post that if Bellamy was really dying. It would be a huge spoiler and if he actually dies, no one would be surprised. Plus, he's the main male lead, a fan favorite (he's the only character I can relate to, in fact), the heart to Clarke's head and really important to the plot. The writers are already thinking about a season 6 ... it would be risky to kill him off (and after what happened with Lexa, I don't think they're going to take that risk).

      I have the feeling Raven or Octavia is going to die (since Murphy is invincible and always manages to save his ass).

      PS : Sorry for my English, I'm French.

        Loading editor
    • That One Grill wrote: Since we're about a month away from the premiere, there's been a lot of information released. I heard that Bellamy and Murphy survive at the end of season 5 because there are pictures of them at the season finale. There is a cannibalism theory where Octavia might've had to eat some of the people and there was a picture taken of the arms and the legs and there was one dark skinned arm and it is believed to be Jaha's. Also, Christopher Larkin (the actor who plays Monty) and Chelsey Reist (the actor who plays Harper) couldn't confirm if they would make it at the end of season 5. This is what I heard and saw, not sure if it is 100% true.

      If these are spoilers please keep them to the spoiler board pages. Spoilers aren't allowed on these boards.

        Loading editor
    • 92.90.20.97 wrote: I really don't think Bellamy is going to die this season, mainly because of a tweet Bob Morley posted ("unemployed again, naturally") ... I mean, JRoth would have never let him post that if Bellamy was really dying. It would be a huge spoiler and if he actually dies, no one would be surprised. Plus, he's the main male lead, a fan favorite (he's the only character I can relate to, in fact), the heart to Clarke's head and really important to the plot. The writers are already thinking about a season 6 ... it would be risky to kill him off (and after what happened with Lexa, I don't think they're going to take that risk).

      I have the feeling Raven or Octavia is going to die (since Murphy is invincible and always manages to save his ass).

      PS : Sorry for my English, I'm French.

      Bob's tweet doesn't really mean anything. Last season Marie during an interview or tweet I don't remember which released information that spoiled the fact that she survived the conclave. Yes it'd suck that it was spoiled but I wouldn't put it passed anyone. I think it's definitely Raven's time she's survived so many ridiculous things it's becoming a gimmick and cliche.

        Loading editor
    • I didn't know about Marie's interview (I was thinking about the leaked script from 4x13 that ruined everything ... since we now know that Bellamy is still alive in the season 5 finale, I don't think it's a smart move to post that if he actually dies. They knew that everyone would think Bellamy's gonna die thanks to the tweet). And I think the phrase "my sister, my responsability" is not ruling his life anymore, since she's Heda now. Plus, the actor's performance is one of the best in the show (if not the best), it would be a shame to get rid of him.

      Yeah, Raven is one of the most interesting characters but I really think it's her time. Plus the cast said that everyone cried during the finale so it could totally be her (or Abby, her death could really help Clarke's character development, and give Kane a more interesting arc, maybe). But I think Clarke, Bellamy and Murphy are pretty safe. Octavia, well, it depends on how dark her storyline is this season. And I really don't want her to die because Bellamy's screams in 4x04 are still haunting me.

      PS : As for Octavia surviving the conclave, it was really predictible for me (like her "death").

        Loading editor
    • Hi everyone !

      I don't know if anyone saw the new trailer for season 5 that dropped yesterday ... the biblical reference, "kill or be killed", the darkness, Octavia marked with red blood, Bellamy saying he lost his sister (when he didn't), it made me think of a theory : what if the one who's dying is Octavia and Bellamy will be involved in her death. Maybe a mercy-kill or a strategical decision he'll have to make with his head. And it would bring a whole new meaning to the phrase "my sister, my responsability". That could totally be the gut-wrenching scene the cast has been talking about or the insane and brutal ending Eliza described.

        Loading editor
    • i agree with this! although octavia dying would be a major disappointment only because she’s grown as a character so much and it wouldn’t be right just to kill her off after all of the struggles that arose. (lincoln’s death and several wars)

        Loading editor
    • 2600:1006:B14A:4B76:343A:8D5E:551C:277F wrote: i agree with this! although octavia dying would be a major disappointment only because she’s grown as a character so much and it wouldn’t be right just to kill her off after all of the struggles that arose. (lincoln’s death and several wars)

      The problem with Octavia is that Lincoln's death totally broke her. She turned into a killing machine because she was grieving. Marie already said that her storyline will be much darker this season ... I love Octavia, she's in my top 3 with Bell and Murphy but if she really is darker, if she crosses some lines (like cannibalism which seems to be a possibility), then it'll be really hard to like her. If they manage to make her look like a villain - and I think that's where her story is going - then her downfall will be inevitable. And her death would give Bellamy and Kane (if he doesn't die) one hell of a character development.

      They're killing a major character this year. I really believe Clarke and Bellamy are safe because Jason wants a season 6, he's really confident, the CW is (FINALLY !) promoting the show (that would be stupid if they're plannkng to cancel the 100), Eliza and Bob let it slip they'll come back if there is another season ... and they're the main main characters, fan favourites (specially Bellamy), important representations (Clarke is bisexual and Bellamy is a POC). Maybe they will kill Raven, let's face it, she nearly died a hundred times. But I really have the feeling that Octavia is dying.

        Loading editor
    • I don’t want Octavia to die because she’s my favourite character and yes Lincoln’s death did break her however she can still bounce back

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message