FANDOM


  • It's been a couple days, and I haven't seen one of these yet, so I figure I'll start this one :)

    This was certainly an interesting episode for the development of several characters. We've got a new potential relationship brewing for Octavia, Kane reverting to "desperate times call for desperate measures" Kane, (I still can't get over that awesome "Cosmic Adam and Eve" quote from episode 1 season 1), the writers dropping a hint that Raven can recover from her EMP damage via Clarke, and Emori being... ruthless on a level which is simultaneously very scary and very cool.

    What did you think of the episode? Whose character development are you most engaged in? Will Abby's cure test work? What do you want to see in the next episode?

    Discuss :)

      Loading editor
    • I found this episode to be rather boring, maby thats why no one is commenting about it. As for Octavia and Illian ,we saw that coming a mile away after the last episode .The interesting thing about Octavia is that she threw away her knives, no more killing , no more Sky Ripper ?

        Loading editor
    • 96.250.185.129 wrote:
      I found this episode to be rather boring, maby thats why no one is commenting about it. As for Octavia and Illian ,we saw that coming a mile away after the last episode .The interesting thing about Octavia is that she threw away her knives, no more killing , no more Sky Ripper ?

      I don't know that I'd say boring, not action packed sure, but too engaging where the characters were concerned to be boring :)

      You're right though, I think most of us saw the Octavia-Illian coupling coming (even me, and I still want Octavia and Jasper to be an item, lol). I don't know that Octavia is done killing, I think she's just trying to find her humanity again, and might be done pretending to be emotionless. :)

        Loading editor
    • I really enjoyed this episode a lot. My favorite story arc was Kane's. Seeing him loss his grip, and going to the dark side a bit. Also even though she was in the background for most of the episode, I liked Harper's story. Seeing her losing her grip too. I hope if she survives she is a main character next season. Abby and Clarke's story was pretty intense I thought at first they were going to go the mt weather way with the bone marrow, and that was the tough decision they had to make. Emori was great too I liked how she was manipulating and pretty much planning the end of the episode. Octavia's story was ok, but I didn't see her with llian coming she really loves them grounders. In my opinion they need to stop the relationships with this show, and focus on the post apocalyptic world aspect more. Finally I've kind of had enough of the Bellamy redemption arc, I think it was good for the first couple episodes, but now they need to move on with his story and give over main characters more screen time.

        Loading editor
    • My bad, I forgot to make the episode discussion

      But I think the episode was a good change of pace. It was less action packed, which some could describe as boring, but I didn't mind that. I felt like there was a lot of important questions asked this episode - are you willing to risk your own life to save another, are you willing to save your own life by risking another... Stuff like that.

        Loading editor
    • as much as i was screaming "YOU FAKE BITCH" at my laptop when the emori reveal happened, i'm so glad they went in that direction for her character and reminding everyone that not every person is a martyr for human survival and that some people are just interested in looking out for themselves

      i'm also glad that harper has joined the "kane is dad" club 

      and bellamy needs to NOT BE SAD FOR ONCE

      octavia trying to commit suicide had me sh00k

      i wasn't expecting octavia and ilian to have that particular moment but i think ilian will be good for her in the long run if she starts to trust him

      ABBY ISN'T OKAY I'M VERY VERY CONCERNED AND I KEEP HOPING THE WRITERS WILL LET IT PASS BUT I DON'T THINK THEY WILL

        Loading editor
    • I really liked this episode!! Especially the scene where Emori tells Clarke "Because today, I am the Commander of Death." It was so perfect for her character and truly the title is more fitting for Emori in a way haha. 

      I also loved the radio conversation between Abby and Kane this episode!

      As for the Ilian/Octavia stuff, I saw it coming and I'm not exactly sure how I feel about it. On the one hand, I lowkey ship them but I also have a few issues with Octavia and the way she treats MOC on this show (I mean, she did point a gun at Ilian's head already and she punched him.) So, I'm not quite sure how I feel about that right now. I did, however, like their end scene where Octavia drops her blades into the water and goes with Ilian back to his farm. That was a nice touch.

        Loading editor
    • Octilian is such a trope, I really don't like it. They didn't NEED to introduce another male character for her. Especially not those two with such a charged history.

      Also, the blades thing is nice until you remember she will be warpaint and all in Polis withn a few episodes, so I doubt her hiatus from being Skairipa is shortlived.

        Loading editor
    • TotallyTinkerbell wrote:
      Octilian is such a trope, I really don't like it. They didn't NEED to introduce another male character for her. Especially not those two with such a charged history.

      Also, the blades thing is nice until you remember she will be warpaint and all in Polis withn a few episodes, so I doubt her hiatus from being Skairipa is shortlived.

      I'm still shipping Jasper with Octavia... though many people would say that ship sunk 3 seasons ago :). It did seem somewhat predictable that she'd be with Illian, but not in a natural sort of way.

      I think Octavia dropping her blades may be more of her deciding she isn't going be JUST a rampaging killer, and that shes getting some of her humanity back. With that said, she won't, nor do I want, her to abandon her warrior prowess anytime soon. 

        Loading editor
    • As usual, I couldn't help but be engaged in Kane's development this episode. Several of his quotes this episode indicate that he is going back to season 1 and 2 in a few ways. He seems to realize that, as with while the Ark was dying, desperate times call for desperate measures, and that means you can't afford to be peaceful, or to try and save everyone. In season 1 Kane had a greater good mentality, and cared very little about indiviaduals. I don't see him going fully back to that, as he has become a father figure to many, and has a romance with Abby. I do see him becoming somewhat hard, orderly, and at times colder again, simply to adapt to... the impending doom of the radiation. As he said "who you want to be, doesn't always win". These was searing for me, as it seemed to be Kane admitting to himself that you simply can't be a totally peaceful and all caring Chancellor in the world of The 100. He may want to be, but he can;t at this point in the story, and ruthlessness may be needed in moderation. :)

      I talk about Kane and balance alot... and this episode was a balancing act for him if there ever was one.  I like the idea of Kane moving back towards his old ways, just so long as he doesn't get carried away with it again. Maybe we'll get some super symbolic shaving or jacket donning in a coming episode ;)

      Okay.... now that I'm done my weekly chat about Kane ( we all have a favorite right :) ) I'm going to touch on Emori. I didn't know whether to be scared to amazed (or both) with her this episode. She proved herself to be a master of manipulation... and cold hearted in an unprecendented way. Now the question is, will we be seeing an innocnet grounder explode like a popped balloon next episode... its only the mid season so my guess is yes :(

        Loading editor
    • In this episode, we learnt a LOT about the relation between Emori and Murphy, and a LOT about their character's development.

      Murphy truly loves Emori. Even if we already knew it since the previous season (when he was caught by the wood's guards, he was ready to die in order to keep Emori safe, not a survivor's move), this time he said it out loud. The opposite is true as well. Emori truly loves Murphy. She told him about her dark past and about Baylis and in the end, she told him the truth about the unknown Grounder.

      We also learnt that her and Murphy are the same : they'll do pretty anything in order to survive and yeah, it's cool and scary in the same time. Emori is not a soft person, she has a dark side just like Murphy. She's bad*ss.

      Now let's talk about Murphy. He didn't bat an eye when Emori tried to kill "Baylis", saw her doing it, didn't want to stop her and watched her. Since he was tortured by the Grounders in season 1, he doesn't like seeing people being tortured but in this case, he seemed to enjoy it, because it was Baylis, the man who did bad things to his lover. And in the end of the episode, when he learnt that the Grounder wasn't Baylis but a random man, he wasn't sorry for the guy but he was proud of Emori. She did what she had to do in order to survive.

      Now the conclusion : Murphy changed since the 1st season, but he still have a dark side and it's great, I like him for that. Emori is dangerous, maybe more than Murphy, and I like her for that too. They make a perfect bad*ss couple and I hope there will be an episode about Emori's past and the real Baylis. I hope Murphy won't stay in this house doing nothing but acting like a little puppy.

      And yeah, another poor Grounder will die in the next episode. Sooo sad !

        Loading editor
    • Haven't even taken in that we're half way through the season, and so far Nyko is like the only signifcant death so far.

        Loading editor
    • Joejoe948 wrote:
      Haven't even taken in that we're half way through the season, and so far Nyko is like the only signifcant death so far.

      Don't jinx it!

        Loading editor
    • TotallyTinkerbell wrote:

      Joejoe948 wrote:
      Haven't even taken in that we're half way through the season, and so far Nyko is like the only signifcant death so far.

      Don't jinx it!

      I'm hoping for more significant kills, a couple main characters in the finale. I mean only 2 hopefully jasper is one of the two.

        Loading editor
    • JCB95 wrote:

      TotallyTinkerbell wrote:

      Joejoe948 wrote:
      Haven't even taken in that we're half way through the season, and so far Nyko is like the only signifcant death so far.
      Don't jinx it!
      I'm hoping for more significant kills, a couple main characters in the finale. I mean only 2 hopefully jasper is one of the two.

      I don't know if they'll kill off Jasper at this point, but I hope they put him out of his misery. The reason I don't think they will is because it wouldn't direct the plot anywhere except making Monty sad that he couldn't help his friend in the long run. (Also I don't want Devon Bostick to leave the cast.) But then again there is also the note…

      And…as for another death, I'm still worried about Abby. Would the writers actually let her and Kane both live, especially after the major hint bombs being dropped about Abby having the same problem as Raven? Hell, Lindsey Morgan LIKED A TWEET from a fan that wondered about Abby ending up in the same predicament.

      I don't know. I don't want anyone to die. Except maybe Jasper. And I like Niylah a lot (plus Jessica Harmon is hellaaaa) but she isn't contributing to much character development. So I'm wondering if she'll go too. Up until now I was placing my bets on Harper but I'm not sure anymore.

        Loading editor
    • With the arrival of black rain, we've come full circle, from when the ark was dying in space. We are now in full survival mode. i would expect the amount of deaths to increase.

        Loading editor
    • Oh yeah and I'm sure that plenty of people have pointed this out already, but to me it's just funny that they might need to do the same thing that the Mountain Men needed to do to the sky people in order to survive.

        Loading editor
    • Maxcarstairs wrote:

      JCB95 wrote:

      TotallyTinkerbell wrote:

      Joejoe948 wrote:
      Haven't even taken in that we're half way through the season, and so far Nyko is like the only signifcant death so far.
      Don't jinx it!
      I'm hoping for more significant kills, a couple main characters in the finale. I mean only 2 hopefully jasper is one of the two.

      I don't know if they'll kill off Jasper at this point, but I hope they put him out of his misery. The reason I don't think they will is because it wouldn't direct the plot anywhere except making Monty sad that he couldn't help his friend in the long run. (Also I don't want Devon Bostick to leave the cast.) But then again there is also the note…

      And…as for another death, I'm still worried about Abby. Would the writers actually let her and Kane both live, especially after the major hint bombs being dropped about Abby having the same problem as Raven? Hell, Lindsey Morgan LIKED A TWEET from a fan that wondered about Abby ending up in the same predicament.

      I don't know. I don't want anyone to die. Except maybe Jasper. And I like Niylah a lot (plus Jessica Harmon is hellaaaa) but she isn't contributing to much character development. So I'm wondering if she'll go too. Up until now I was placing my bets on Harper but I'm not sure anymore.

      It is true that Jasper's death won't effect a lot of people. I feel like no one cares what happens to jasper. (Characters in the show) Honesty I've hated Jasper since season 1, and since last season have been hoping he goes. Maybe they could build him up a bit, and he sacrifices himself in the finale.

      In terms of Raven I feel either her or Abby will die. I feel that the wrutters shouldn't have brought this up, and not kill one of them off. I feel they should kill one, and if not they shouldn't have brought up this storyline in the first place.

      Also I really hope Harper doesn't die, because I feel she has great potential. Especially if she becomes a main character, I think her and Miller have great potential as main characters.

      For people who get mad at me for saying their favorite should Die remember this is a post apocalyptic show your favorites should Die. If favorites don't die, it doesn't give other characters the chance to become favorites.

        Loading editor
    • Maxcarstairs wrote:
      JCB95 wrote:

      TotallyTinkerbell wrote:


      Joejoe948 wrote:
      Haven't even taken in that we're half way through the season, and so far Nyko is like the only signifcant death so far.
      Don't jinx it!
      I'm hoping for more significant kills, a couple main characters in the finale. I mean only 2 hopefully jasper is one of the two.
      I don't know if they'll kill off Jasper at this point, but I hope they put him out of his misery. The reason I don't think they will is because it wouldn't direct the plot anywhere except making Monty sad that he couldn't help his friend in the long run. (Also I don't want Devon Bostick to leave the cast.) But then again there is also the note…

      And…as for another death, I'm still worried about Abby. Would the writers actually let her and Kane both live, especially after the major hint bombs being dropped about Abby having the same problem as Raven? Hell, Lindsey Morgan LIKED A TWEET from a fan that wondered about Abby ending up in the same predicament.

      I don't know. I don't want anyone to die. Except maybe Jasper. And I like Niylah a lot (plus Jessica Harmon is hellaaaa) but she isn't contributing to much character development. So I'm wondering if she'll go too. Up until now I was placing my bets on Harper but I'm not sure anymore.

      If it come to Abby or Raven dying, then let it be Raven who dies. Abby is more important and more connected to the group than Raven. There is less technology since the ark burned down and  Monty is still around.

        Loading editor
    • If it come to Abby or Raven dying, then let it be Raven who dies. Abby is more important and more connected to the group than Raven. There is less technology since the ark burned down and  Monty is still around.

      But Raven is too Awesome to die. :(

      Plus, Lindsey Morgan has such a great personality, It would be sad to lose her on the show. 

      I feel like Raven has survived way too much crap to be killed by a tumor. If they absolutely must kill her, it would have to be some kind of epic and very meaningful death. 

        Loading editor
    • Chancellor1 wrote:

      If it come to Abby or Raven dying, then let it be Raven who dies. Abby is more important and more connected to the group than Raven. There is less technology since the ark burned down and  Monty is still around.

      But Raven is too Awesome to die. :(

      Plus, Lindsey Morgan has such a great personality, It would be sad to lose her on the show. 

      I feel like Raven has survived way too much crap to be killed by a tumor. If they absolutely must kill her, it would have to be some kind of epic and very meaningful death. 

      This is what I'm talking about, stop whining that you don't want your favorite to. This is a post apocalyptic show favorite/Main characters should Die, in fact more should die.

        Loading editor
    • Trust me, I'm not whining. They could kill my favorite, my second favorite, and several others and I wouldn't quit the show. I'd be a bit mad at that extreme point, but I'm not the type to go ballistic because characters died. A show certainly needs a character death now and again to keep things interesting. I'm merely stating that I like Raven and would be sad if she died... and if she does die it should be done well, to reflect the strength and resilience of the character. I don't disagree with your point, I was simply stating my support for a character... not pitching a fit and demanding she live, merely stating that I'd prefer she live.

        Loading editor
    • Chancellor1 wrote: Trust me, I'm not whining. They could kill my favorite, my second favorite, and several others and I wouldn't quit the show. I'd be a bit mad at that extreme point, but I'm not the type to go ballistic because characters died. A show certainly needs a character death now and again to keep things interesting. I'm merely stating that I like Raven and would be sad if she died... and if she does die it should be done well, to reflect the strength and resilience of the character. I don't disagree with your point, I was simply stating my support for a character... not pitching a fit and demanding she live, merely stating that I'd prefer she live.

      Ok I agree with your point them having a good death to reflect their time and story arc. Sorry for accusing of being a whinny fan who only wants their favorite to live.

        Loading editor
    • I think it was a great episode - really enjoyed it. It is more interesting to watch the characters interact and events building up than just people being killed. Loved Emori/Murphy - they are so worth each other :) Real survivors.

      And yes it feels like back to square one with the black rain and everything. I was also wondering - how do they expect one poor Luna to provide with bone marrow everyone? I instantly saw a vision of Raven tied to the table in MW and it did not seem nice... :(

      Octavia and Ilian - ir seems odd, because Lincoln was shot a liitle while ago, but maybe it is one of those crazy things people do when they are so hurt and desperate... 

      I prefer Raven to Abby. Abby is not a very good character and also the actress portraying her is very average. Raven seems more valuable for the show as well. Hence I wouldn't be surprised she was killed just for being more valuable :D JR is not easy to predict...

        Loading editor
    • Good moments that came from this episode:

      - John "Betty Crocker" Murphy being the amazing person that he is, doing the amazing stuff that he does like making food, offering witty rebuttals, and defending the girlfriend he said he LOVED

      - Clarke "too serious to take care of myself"  Griffin taking a shower with a tease of a good night's rest. (This would have been my favorite moment if Clarke had actually fallen asleep. I ship her and that bed so hard).

      -Holy Jackson! Honestly, when will he become a main because I enjoy him every minute he on the screen.

      -Marcus "Big Daddy" Kane being the only paternal figure anyone has ever known since coming to the ground stepping up in his fatherly duties.

      Bad moments that came from this episode:

      - Harper" my new love" McIntyre; just why? Like when I said I wanted more Harper, I didn't mean I wanted more HURT Harper. LEAVE HER ALONE!!

      -Umm, no Raven, Monty, Jasper, Luna OR Miller!! The writers are savages!

      -ALSO, the reference of Raven! LIKE HOW DARE YOU REFERENCE THE LOVE OF MY LIFE AND NOT SHOW HER WHILE SHE IS HURT!

      -Marcus "loving his son too much" Kane not stopping Bellamy "his drama queen son" Blake from leaving the protection of The Ark with duct tape and trash bags.

      - Bellamy "I have no qualms about dying because my hero complex is too strong" Blake going out into the black rain thinking he was going to save the day to only end up sitting in a car as he listens to people dying. Again, HOW DARE YOU!!

      - Octavia "I'm also have no qualms about dying because I'm a Blake and we dont care about living" Blake attempting to go into the black rain because who cares about the mains right? UGH!

      -Octavia and Illian: Do I honestly need and explanation for this? There was nothing particularly out of the ordinary here, but it still felt so very wrong in a way I can't illustrate.

      Conclusion:

      As much crap as I just talked about this episode; I think overall that it was pretty good. My heart is still in the process of healing, but watching the characters grow has been quite the experience. I hope by the end of this season that some of my mains are happy and ALL OF THEM ARE ALIVE!! 

        Loading editor
    • It is true that Jasper's death won't effect a lot of people. I feel like no one cares what happens to jasper. 

      In terms of Raven I feel either her or Abby will die. I feel that the wrutters shouldn't have brought this up, and not kill one of them off. I feel they should kill one, and if not they shouldn't have brought up this storyline in the first place.

      Also I really hope Harper doesn't die, because I feel she has great potential. Especially if she becomes a main character, I think her and Miller have great potential as main characters.

      For people who get mad at me for saying their favorite should Die remember this is a post apocalyptic show your favorites should Die. If favorites don't die, it doesn't give other characters the chance to become favorites.

      1) I care about Jasper. Monty cares about Jasper. Bellamy cares about Jasper. Lord, even Clarke cares about Jasper. It hurts :(

      2)  I feel like Raven will most likely die which is irritating, but understandable. She is potentially the MOST valuable person in their group. She is young, an engineer, a coder, and a strong leader with a mind to balance out Clarke and Bellamy's heart mentality.

      Abby is (to me anyways) expendable in a way. Skaikru has Clarke and Jackson as their doctors. They have Kane, Bellamy, Clarke, and Raven as their leaders. I mean, I hope she doesn't die because part of me likes her, but at the same time; I could see why she would be taken out.

      3) I thought I was the only thinking about this. It seems like there is something going on in the writers room because they build up these amazing women to have them taken away (I.E Gina, Lexa, Anya). I hope that Harper isn't added onto this list.

      Finally:

      I won't be happy about anyone dying especially Raven or Jasper simply because they are my favorites. I understand though that this is an post- apocalyptic show so as much as I'd hate it; I would continue to watch this show no matter what.

        Loading editor
    • Charinfox wrote:

      It is true that Jasper's death won't effect a lot of people. I feel like no one cares what happens to jasper. 

      In terms of Raven I feel either her or Abby will die. I feel that the wrutters shouldn't have brought this up, and not kill one of them off. I feel they should kill one, and if not they shouldn't have brought up this storyline in the first place.

      Also I really hope Harper doesn't die, because I feel she has great potential. Especially if she becomes a main character, I think her and Miller have great potential as main characters.

      For people who get mad at me for saying their favorite should Die remember this is a post apocalyptic show your favorites should Die. If favorites don't die, it doesn't give other characters the chance to become favorites.

      1) I care about Jasper. Monty cares about Jasper. Bellamy cares about Jasper. Lord, even Clarke cares about Jasper. It hurts :(

      2)  I feel like Raven will most likely die which is irritating, but understandable. She is potentially the MOST valuable person in their group. She is young, an engineer, a coder, and a strong leader with a mind to balance out Clarke and Bellamy's heart mentality.

      Abby is (to me anyways) expendable in a way. Skaikru has Clarke and Jackson as their doctors. They have Kane, Bellamy, Clarke, and Raven as their leaders. I mean, I hope she doesn't die because part of me likes her, but at the same time; I could see why she would be taken out.

      3) I thought I was the only thinking about this. It seems like there is something going on in the writers room because they build up these amazing women to have them taken away (I.E Gina, Lexa, Anya). I hope that Harper isn't added onto this list.

      Finally:

      I won't be happy about anyone dying especially Raven or Jasper simply because they are my favorites. I understand though that this is an post- apocalyptic show so as much as I'd hate it; I would continue to watch this show no matter what.

      1) I feel Monty is the only one who cares about jasper, and the others are only trying to keep him from screwing up or doing stupid things. At this point Jasper is a jerk who needs to die, before he gets someone killed.

      2) I feel both Abby and Raven are needed in the group. Jackson I feel can never take over Abby's role of lead medic, and I'm surprised he's survived this long actually. Both have people who can take over their job to some extent, Raven has Monty and Abby has Clarke. Monty and Clarke could takeover their role in the group so I say it's 50/50 of who could die.

      3) I disagree with you about the writers killing Gina, Lexa and Anya. Gina needed to die to get last season Bellamy who should have never happened, so Gina should have never existed. I did like Lexa, but I feel she had a good story, and if she lived we probably would have never got Luna or more Roan. As for Anya I feel her death was fine, because I don't really know where her story could have gone in season 2. If you can give me a story line for these characters moving on past their deaths, then maybe I'll change my opinion. As for Harper they've built her up since season 2 to be an important character, and continued to so since to he point I feel she could be a main character.

        Loading editor
    • "As for Harper they've built her up since season 2 to be an important character, and continued to" "I feel she could be a main character"

      It would certainly be an inspiration for young aspiring actors and actresses out there. Harper started on the 100 as a minor who's name people forgot, and who got only the odd line a few times. Since then she has become a recurring charcter who's story matters to us, and who plays a frequent part. Making her a main charcter would be something of a "started from the bottom" story, and it would make the 100 look good, as it comes off as supporting your own, and looking inward for talent when you can. 

      I absolutely agree with your statement.

        Loading editor
    • Chancellor1 wrote: "As for Harper they've built her up since season 2 to be an important character, and continued to" "I feel she could be a main character"

      It would certainly be an inspiration for young aspiring actors and actresses out there. Harper started on the 100 as a minor who's name people forgot, and who got only the odd line a few times. Since then she has become a recurring charcter who's story matters to us, and who plays a frequent part. Making her a main charcter would be something of a "started from the bottom" story, and it would make the 100 look good, and it comes of as supporting your own, and looking inward for talent when you can. 

      I absolutely agree with your statement.

      Yeah she could be carol from twd someone who no one paid attention to, and was in the background the first couple of seasons. Now she is a fan favorite character after being brought to the forefront and gradually becoming more important.

        Loading editor
    • I think that Harper as a character, has gone as far as she can go, she's not important to the story. They built her up so that when they kill her off, it will give us a more meaningfull death.

        Loading editor
    • 1) I feel Monty is the only one who cares about jasper, and the others are only trying to keep him from screwing up or doing stupid things. At this point Jasper is a jerk who needs to die, before he gets someone killed.

      2) I feel both Abby and Raven are needed in the group. Jackson I feel can never take over Abby's role of lead medic, and I'm surprised he's survived this long actually. Both have people who can take over their job to some extent, Raven has Monty and Abby has Clarke. Monty and Clarke could takeover their role in the group so I say it's 50/50 of who could die.

      3) I disagree with you about the writers killing Gina, Lexa and Anya. Gina needed to die to get last season Bellamy who should have never happened, so Gina should have never existed. I did like Lexa, but I feel she had a good story, and if she lived we probably would have never got Luna or more Roan. As for Anya I feel her death was fine, because I don't really know where her story could have gone in season 2. If you can give me a story line for these characters moving on past their deaths, then maybe I'll change my opinion. As for Harper they've built her up since season 2 to be an important character, and continued to so since to he point I feel she could be a main character.

      1) I don't know if Monty is the only person who cares about Jasper. I feel like Octavia also cares a lot about Jasper. I think Bellamy and Clarke also care a lot about Jasper. I say this because, he was in the 100. Jasper has been there for many important moments so of course they would care.

      Also, Jasper is going through what I believe to be depression. I don't buy into killing him off because he's dealing with his issues. Don't get me wrong, Jasper has been trying my patience since Season One yet, he is still one of my favorites. I dare say many would be upset over his death because his change throughout the seasons represents so many in The 100 community.


      2) I agree that both Abby and Raven are needed which is why I wouldn't want them to go. However if I had to choose between a young mechanic and an elder medic, I'm going to have to go with Raven. Jackson is Abby's apprentice. It is my assumption that he has learned enough infomation at this point to ALMOST equate Abby's level of knowlege. Monty isn't on the same level as Raven which isn't to say that Monty isn't brillant, but that he wasn't trained to be an engineer. He was recruited, but never trained. Jaha could be the only one to  POSSIBILTY replace Raven, but that's what brings me to my next point.

      There is the age difference. Raven is young, possibily 19 while Abby has to be in her 40's. Logically, it would make sense to kill off the elder person in order to sustain life. Even Abby has realized this which is why she has stepped back from her leadership role a bit. She and Kane are allowing Clarke and Bellamy to become leaders so that when she and Kane are gone, leaders will be in place.

      Unfortunaty, logic doesn't matter in The 100 universe. Who's death will be the most shocking will ultimatly decide who dies. Raven has the fanbase, but Abby has connections that will hurt The 100 fandom (I.E Clarke and Kane). I guess we'll have to wait.

      3) I'm not saying that Gina, Lexa, or Anya's deaths weren't meaningful to the storyline. I was pointing out that the writers of The 100 have habit of building up characters (mostly women) to only take them away with a stroke of their pens. There could have been many different alternatives to any of these women dying, but what's done is done so I shall not dwell on it. My only point is that I hope Harper, a young woman who we are finally beginning to aknowledge as more than a side character, isn't being built up just so we can be shocked when she is taken away. 

      Let us not revist the Bellamy-Gina arch with Monty and Harper.

        Loading editor
    • I like your logic regarding the Raven and Abby situation. I would add that I think Raven has a better shot of living AS A RESULT of her fanbase. I'm not sure the writers want to risk triggering another Lexa esc, uproar yet. In addition, the writers made a point this episode of having Clarke and Abby diagnose Raven as being able to recover... even though she didn't appear on screen! Of course they could just be calming nerves, or trying to trick us :)

        Loading editor
    • Ravenn is no Lexa in terms of popularity. I dont mind if she dies,there less need for her tek skills now, she reached her peak at the city of lights

        Loading editor
    • 68.132.187.232 wrote:
      Ravenn is no Lexa in terms of popularity. I dont mind if she dies,there less need for her tek skills now, she reached her peak at the city of lights

      Raven is such a hella character though. I mean honestly if you gave me the choice I'd always take Abby over Raven but that doesn't mean Raven isn't a strong independent badass who takes zero shit from anyone. I feel like I identify with Raven the most out of any other character because she says what she thinks and she is not afraid to add salt to it. 

      But there are a lot of those characters floating around. And you can't replace Abby. You just can't.

      Anyway, is someone going to make one of these for last night's ep??

        Loading editor
    • Maxcarstairs wrote:
      68.132.187.232 wrote:
      Ravenn is no Lexa in terms of popularity. I dont mind if she dies,there less need for her tek skills now, she reached her peak at the city of lights
      Raven is such a hella character though. I mean honestly if you gave me the choice I'd always take Abby over Raven but that doesn't mean Raven isn't a strong independent badass who takes zero shit from anyone. I feel like I identify with Raven the most out of any other character because she says what she thinks and she is not afraid to add salt to it. 

      But there are a lot of those characters floating around. And you can't replace Abby. You just can't.

      Anyway, is someone going to make one of these for last night's ep??

      I can make one in a few hours. Im currently mobile and haven't got the chance to watch yet... but I will within the next few hours :) If no one has posted one of these by then I will do it.

        Loading editor
    • ^^

      Thank you to Amethystkitten! :)

        Loading editor
    • I hope Emori doesn't do anything else incredibly crazy, even though I completely understand her reasons.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message