FANDOM


  • Was there a post-finale interview with Jason? There usually is where he talks about what's to come. I'm seriously hoping the whole "6 months to live thing" isn't the whole entire plot... Maybe we can at least learn more about each Grounder Clan (like we were promised this season but never got).

      Loading editor
    • Yes, there was an interview released, I believe it was taken during the upfronts, that gave a brief (but vague) glimpse at S4.

      Also, at those same upfronts Isaiah talked about redemption for Jaha & Bellamy, and Marie said someone would die in the finale and that she's excited for S4 to see what's gonna happen to the Blakes.

        Loading editor
    • jason doesnt know what s4 is gonna be about.......

        Loading editor
    • I think this season will have some parallels with s1

        Loading editor
    • I think S4 will have a full redemption for Bellamy (if Jason insists on doing the Fan-Baiting) he would suggest the writers to do so...

        Loading editor
    • s4 will be about a formula to save the world, basicly to rewrite envirement to save everyone fro mthe radiation...... and yeah, bellamy wil be redemed by becoming a leader/doctor/mechanic/woodcuter/survivor/tailor/latin speaking ninja to make fans like him and bellarke happens..... unfortunately...... for some reason........

        Loading editor
    • http://www.fashionnstyle.com/articles/85637/20160529/100-4-reasons-want-clarke-to-be-commander-in-season-4-poll.htm

      an article saying there wil be another war....

      also, speculations started about clarke becoming a commander.....

        Loading editor
    • Clarke, a SKY PERSON, becoming the leader of the Grounders? Does anyone else find this extremely racist in a colonialist way?

      And Octavia "going to war against" Bellamy makes it sound like they're turning Octavia into a villain for S4 because we all know Bellamy is the "hero" of the story and can do no wrong, not even when he murdered 300 sleeping warriors because his girlfriend got fridged.

        Loading editor
    • of course jr will fail miserably, but i think what he want do do is make octavia vs bellamy to prove there are no good guys..... a theory.....

      and why would clarke becoming a grounder leader be racist? in any kind of way? if skaikru would take over a coalition or somethink, then maybe we could go into grey areas where swome similarities could be found..... but not clarke, sorry, could you elaborate to me why would you consider somethink like that? honestly, clarke becoming a leader is what i wish for her to happen, second only to her becoming a floating badass..... stop saying sorry, instead become like lexa or roan, and learn how to fight...... and stop begging..... seriously, compare s2 clarke to s3 clarke..... she lost a lot of fans, and a lot of people no longer like her character...... which is in factz even bad for ETs career...... just hope they fix THAT......

        Loading editor
    • Myheartisskippingbeats wrote:
      and why would clarke becoming a grounder leader be racist?

      Because that's exactly what colonialism is. She's not a Grounder so for her to become their leader it becomes a pro-colonialist story where the colonialists rule over the natives. No matter which way you look at it, that's a racist storyline that the Sky People are somehow "better than" the Grounders and therefore they need to be the ones to rule over them.

      Season Three was already written in that slant from Clarke "converting" Lexa over to the "peaceful" side to Bellamy being labeled a hero for indiscriminately killing 300 Grounders to Octavia "saving" Indra. I won't be surprised if they decide to go this route in Season Four considering these are the same writers who thought it would be a good idea to kill off Lincoln and Lexa.

        Loading editor
    • well, Skyzy, i see yourt point, but its just not how i see it....

      despite other..... well, lets be merciful and say BAD things oin the show, skaikru are not really colonials..... sure, they are on the same region as colonialism took place, are outsiders who took land from people, living there since the nukes. but they are new, and are only there because they have no other choise(debatable, but still)...... and skaikru ruling over trikru is not the same as clarke rulling over trikru, for excample. as ontari being commander is not azgeda rulling the coialition, just a nightblood. an individual from whereever the fuck they come from. atleast that is how i see it and now, skaikru is a clan, one of the 13 clans, meaning (more or less) equal to other clans, so skaikru person rulling coalition, where skaikru is a part of is no diffrent that trikru person rulling coalition, where azgeda is a part of. hope that makes any sense.....

      and as far as clarke "converting" lexa goes, again, i see your point, but it is not what happened, if you ask me. lexa was pretty smart and clarke became a legends among her people by being smart, not being some fearsome warrior. that is how she defeated the mountain, not by a sword. a leader that lexa could learn from, and she did. lexa helped clarke become a better leader, but clarke helped lexa too. she tried to learn from clarke how to make a better future for her people, nothing more. lexa being pro-life for skaikru was to make skaikru an ally again, making a stronger coaltion, and making a batter lives for everyone. she saw that the way to do that was to be peaceful.

      bellamy..... remember how a lot of people kinda gave up on clarke this season..... well, thats bellamy for me. sorry, but i will never like him again.......

      octavia saving indra. yeah, i heard a lot about that, but i just dont get it? can you write more about what that was meant to be? i just...... dont get that............

      and as far as killing of lexa goes....... yeah, imagina a basket of all the other bad things and plotholes and stupid decisions writers did all 3 seasons....... killing lexa off was worse one than all of them combined....... so yeah, thinking that killing her off was a good idea, plus allowing the whole thing with ricky...... yup, i am scared for s4.....

        Loading editor
    • The Skaikru might have been refugees to start with but their war-mongering and unrightful claim to the land turned them into invaders and colonialists.

      Myheartisskippingbeats wrote:
      now, skaikru is a clan, one of the 13 clans, meaning (more or less) equal to other clans, so skaikru person rulling coalition, where skaikru is a part of is no diffrent that trikru person rulling coalition, where azgeda is a part of. hope that makes any sense.....

      I understand what you're saying but the problem is, they only belonged to the Coalition for half a day before Pike reject it. They have lived on Earth for not even a full year yet they're somehow qualified to lead 12 Clans? I call BS.

        Loading editor
    • I also don't think Clarke should be the leader of the coalition for one she has proven countless times to be a terrible leader like her mom, second she is not a nightblood and the last known living one doesn't want to lead them and the third and most important reason the Grounders hate the Sky People they probably hate them even more now since this whole ALIE catastrophe happened because of them. As Skyzy says if somehow Clarke becomes the leader that is total BS.

        Loading editor
    • jimmy, yeah, i dont think anyone(even myself included) think clarke should become the heda of the 12/3 clans..... i was just writing whatz i think might happen.....

      but when excacly did clarke prove to be a bad leader?????????????????????

        Loading editor
    • I absolutely agree that Clarke should not become heda, I mean she's not a nightblood for one so logically she wouldn't survive with ALIE 2.0 in her for longer than however long she spent in the city of light and even in that situation she had to have nightblood continually pumped into her body. It would be straight up be illogical to make her the commander on that basis, not mentioning the issues with colonialism that Skyzy has already mentioned. I hope when they do pick a new commander they make the decision logically and wisely.

        Loading editor
    • Myheartisskippingbeats wrote:
      when excacly did clarke prove to be a bad leader?????????????????????

      The second season

        Loading editor
    • I just find it convenient that after 96 (95 in space, 1 on earth) years the nuclear plants become a problem. A nuclear apocalypse happens and 96 years later more nuclear plants are going to melt down. Really? Coincidence?

      There also needs to be more on the clans. And what about that monster that Octavia saw in the Season 2 Premier?

        Loading editor
    • jimmy, little more information, please......

        Loading editor
    • hey, i know s3 ended a while ago, but i just thought of the fact that eliza said they filmed 2 finales and only used one...... so does anyone know what the alternative was meant to be???

        Loading editor
    • ^ Maybe one in which cast members such as Jasper die?

        Loading editor
    • The only thing I've seen passed around with certainty is that Jasper was supposed to commit suicide in the original finale. (No direct sources so it's unsubstantiated but there's a lot of circumstantial evidence.)

        Loading editor
    • AforAlison wrote: ^ Maybe one in which cast members such as Jasper die?

      I'm always down for Jasper dying. Should've axed him in S1 like it was originally written.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah I'm pretty sure Jasper dies in the finale. At a con in Germany, Lindsay did mention that she was there for the other finale (which means that it had to do with the people that remained in Arkadia) but they aren't allowed to say anything about it.

        Loading editor
    • Milks26 wrote:

      AforAlison wrote: ^ Maybe one in which cast members such as Jasper die?

      I'm always down for Jasper dying. Should've axed him in S1 like it was originally written.

      The only thing they ended up changing in a season full of rotten choices is the one thing they should have followed through on. Now, it makes Season Three seem even more of a minority murder party with the straight, white guy getting the stay of execution like always (and for the second time, too - something JR swore he'd never do).

        Loading editor
    • XJessx wrote:
      Yeah I'm pretty sure Jasper dies in the finale. At a con in Germany, Lindsay did mention that she was there for the other finale (which means that it had to do with the people that remained in Arkadia) but they aren't allowed to say anything about it.

      And didn't Christopher Larkin mention that when he read the finale script, it made him literally sick to his stomach?

        Loading editor
    • yeah, he did..... and sure, finale was bad, but not "sick to my stomach so much i couldnt even eat" bad...... that was the entire season, maybe even worse, but not the finale particulary....... so yeah, i am pretty confused bout it..... SO BADLY i wanna know the alternative finale......

        Loading editor
    • Wonder why they have been muted about the alternative? 

        Loading editor
    • Probably so they can increase S3 DVD sales by marketing the "shocking" alternate ending that was too extreme for network TV or something.

      (And/or continue baiting Clexa fans by making them think the second ending was about Lexa.)

        Loading editor
    • Skyzy wrote:

      Milks26 wrote:

      AforAlison wrote: ^ Maybe one in which cast members such as Jasper die?

      I'm always down for Jasper dying. Should've axed him in S1 like it was originally written.

      The only thing they ended up changing in a season full of rotten choices is the one thing they should have followed through on. Now, it makes Season Three seem even more of a minority murder party with the straight, white guy getting the stay of execution like always (and for the second time, too - something JR swore he'd never do).

      It's so disheartening that Bellamy walks away - once again scott free. A co-worker and I came to the conclusion that after Octavia killed Pike, Indra should've been there to kill Bellamy. He's death would not have been for shock value since he's actions soared the character for many fans. Plus, the story can still go on since there are countless Delinquents we've yet to meet, and they can also focus on the ones that are known to the audience

        Loading editor
    • Skyzy wrote:
      Probably so they can increase S3 DVD sales by marketing the "shocking" alternate ending that was too extreme for network TV or something.

      (And/or continue baiting Clexa fans by making them think the second ending was about Lexa.)

      That would not surprise me a little. I feel stuck in two places. Like I really like the show but I don't know how longer I can ignore the sloppy writing if it carries on into S4.

        Loading editor
    • Milks26 wrote:
      It's so disheartening that Bellamy walks away - once again scott free.

      This is why I have no interest in the Dark!Octavia storyline for next season. Octavia beats up a known war criminal and executes another yet somehow that is "unforgivable" in comparison to Bellamy, a known war criminal who TORTURED Lincoln and MURDERED 300 sleeping warriors? SMH @ #doublestandards.

      "Anyone can die" as long as it's not Bellamy (or Jasper, apparently).

        Loading editor
    • hey, does anyone know what this is saying....

      http://the100brasil.com.br/sinopse-oficial-da-quarta-temporada/

        Loading editor
    • Myheartisskippingbeats wrote:
      hey, does anyone know what this is saying....

      http://the100brasil.com.br/sinopse-oficial-da-quarta-temporada/


      It's just a summary for Season Three for when it airs in Brazil in 2017.

        Loading editor
    • oh.... thanks, i honestly thought for a second that its about s4.......

        Loading editor
    • Skyzy wrote:

      "Anyone can die" as long as it's not Bellamy (or Jasper, apparently).

      I will be beyond infuriated if Bellamy is alive solely to appease the 'bellarke' shippers. From S3, its obvious there is not much left for him. Octavia is now her own, she does not need his protection. Also the 100 no longer need a leader this point in the story. So whats left for him? We can tell nothing considering his absymal story this season. Yet he lives. Why? The writers are not one for holding back (take Lexa, Lincoln, Wells etc) so why are they keeping driftwood?

      If they are going to start appeasing ships then its going to turn into those shows that I have to stop watching.

        Loading editor
    • Skyzy wrote:

      Milks26 wrote:
      It's so disheartening that Bellamy walks away - once again scott free.

      This is why I have no interest in the Dark!Octavia storyline for next season.

      "Anyone can die" as long as it's not Bellamy (or Jasper, apparently).


      Dark Octavia was boring for the 3 episodes it was featured - so I could care for it even less in the next season.

      AforAlison wrote:

      I will be beyond infuriated if Bellamy is alive solely to appease the 'bellarke' shippers. From S3, its obvious there is not much left for him. Octavia is now her own, she does not need his protection. Also the 100 no longer need a leader this point in the story. So whats left for him? We can tell nothing considering his absymal story this season.


      Shipping is the only reason I see here. They flip a coin and Bellamy was heads I reckon. If Bellarke is the future - try as they might, they'll always look odd in my book.

        Loading editor
    • Milks26 wrote:

      AforAlison wrote:

      I will be beyond infuriated if Bellamy is alive solely to appease the 'bellarke' shippers. From S3, its obvious there is not much left for him. Octavia is now her own, she does not need his protection. Also the 100 no longer need a leader this point in the story. So whats left for him? We can tell nothing considering his absymal story this season.

      Shipping is the only reason I see here. They flip a coin and Bellamy was heads I reckon. If Bellarke is the future - try as they might, they'll always look odd in my book.

      The chances of the writers going for a Bellarke S4 is pretty large since that's the biggest group of people that are still "interested" in the storyline. I wouldn't actually surprised if S4 is the last season.

        Loading editor
    • Milks26 wrote:

      Shipping is the only reason I see here. They flip a coin and Bellamy was heads I reckon. If Bellarke is the future - try as they might, they'll always look odd in my book.

      I agree. If we look realistically at the next season, they have a 6 month time limit so the beginning of S4 cannot be too far past S3. So if 'Bellarke' happens, Clarke has got over the love of her life very quickly. In that sense, I do agree, Clexa fans deserved a hell lot better!

        Loading editor
    • XJessx wrote:
      The chances of the writers going for a Bellarke S4 is pretty large since that's the biggest group of people that are still "interested" in the storyline. I wouldn't actually surprised if S4 is the last season.

      I reckon it will be the last season. If not for the ratings then the plot. How can they surpass a world meltdown?

        Loading editor
    • AforAlison wrote:

      Milks26 wrote:

      Shipping is the only reason I see here. They flip a coin and Bellamy was heads I reckon. If Bellarke is the future - try as they might, they'll always look odd in my book.

      I agree. If we look realistically at the next season, they have a 6 month time limit so the beginning of S4 cannot be too far past S3. So if 'Bellarke' happens, Clarke has got over the love of her life very quickly. In that sense, I do agree, Clexa fans deserved a hell lot better!

      Don't get me started on Lexa being Clarke's one true love. Maybe if Alicia wasn't on another show, the story would've been handle a lot better. But, the way they wrote the two characters in S3 from the course they were on in S2 - 'love of her life' is truly far off. That line should've never been uttered.

        Loading editor
    • nope, it really should be..... there is a reason they are shipped, and not just because they are girls. lexa fell for clarke, and in s3 clarke was mad at lexa but then she realized what lexa really did which was only to save her people, something clarke better than anyone understood what means to do, to sacrifice..... thats what clarke fell in with lexa. so yeah, sorry, but clexa is the only thing not c omplete bullshit this season(more or less), and although i do see what you mean by saying where they were in s2 and where in s3, there were 6 episodes where they moved forward before the steamiest moment of 2016..... (yay for that) during which they clearly have feelings for each other but dont dare to act on.....

        Loading editor
    • just watched all 3 seasons at once and read this forum. for starters i feel all you have too much into the whole love triangles in the show since this show kinda makes a joke out of it. i feel the writters lack in that respect i mean they make clarke do all the wrong disccsions if they were serious about having an actual good relationship on the show. as for bellamy kill 300 sleeping soldiers it was never bellamys fault the way i saw it it was pike and always pike who arose the sleeping giant the fear of grounders. and second how is it bad for a striaght white male to kill 300 sleeping soldier when in reality it a terrible choice for a human to make period. season 3 was absolutly terrible and felt that the writters have no idea where the show has been headed since season 2 and so season 3 was just all about getting rid of as many females possible. i mean pikes arc was complelty useless to the overall story line other than to make octavia hate bellamy and getting rid of lincoln. clarke leavin after season 2 was comepltly useless other than to make a spitefull bellamy but honestly bellamy should have died in the mountain with jasper that would have made more since. clarke instead of leaving should have had an election to become the next chanccelor and should have gone to war with lexa for breaking the agreement. as for the socalled killing off of lexa complete nonsense. she is most likely going to be in season 4. clarke having connected to both v1 &v2 allie mostlikely has the information on how to make the black blood. becca was shown making the the stuff on polaris her plan was for all humanity to have it not just gentically pass it on. so i feel lexa will remain within the flame clark will find any means to be with lexa most likely. but season 3 clarke was horrendous just not as horrendous as the entire script. season 4 is going to be a huge war, with the death of the ice king, death of indra as far as i can tell, death of ontari,death of the flamekeepers, octavia turning her back on skaikru bellamy going roman empooror nero on us all, skaikru are the only ones who now know the asecion process and you heard lunas people when the took them skaikru are killers. they have 6 months for nuclear melt down so they mostlikely will wait for season5 if there is a season 5 to deal with that. since passing time is kinda weird i mean there was that time flashed up on the screen 85 days later kinda thing i feel as though all three seasons take place in 2 mayb 3 seasons like spring summer fall and winter is comming... i feel season 4 is going to be even stranger and badly written the season 3 since season3 was worse tham season2. we really only know of the ice nation trikru and lunas people, and lunas people i assume are not part of the 12 clans there is still 10 clans left we havnt made contact with. trikru i assume is dead just elderly and children left after season 3. so i assume ice nation and the 11 clans will form their own coalition to kill skaikru for their actions of season 3 unless the ice king meraculously survives blood must have blood. which i assume is a parrable to religous doctrine getting perverted over the course of leaders. any ways the show was ok season 4 is gonna blow so their wont be a season 5 writers hate doing a good job writting. or they will just play the classic amesia card ok lets forget everything from season 3, start over and cancel the show cuase no one will watch it.

        Loading editor
    • so i watched season 4 trailer, so SPOILER WARNINGS, i wanna talk a little about it, tell me what you think:

      so it starts with some clouds in egypt, i guess this is present day and not the past, then we get to a shot of people running from the rain, maybe its poisonous or maybe they are under attack but i am pretty sure that the are in arkadia. then we get bellamy in a suit walking away from some sort of an open shaft, i guess they will be hiding there. someone is shown in the background, i think its a male, but i cant guess who it is. so in the next scene roan is getting infected and clarke is watching him. he is tied up so i think they are gonna help him or at least try to. a computer screen is shown in the left corner so i guess they are in some sort of a medical center.... there are other people there, i counted 3, one female with clarke, then 2 males in the background, so its gonna be something going on....  then it skips to bodies probably skaikru victims of the envirement changes.... now we see guards getting ready to burn the bodies with jaha in the left corner looking in the sky, and right of him we see monty  and i think harper to his left, with a female which i guess is nyah. flashback to season 3 ending, and then we see a heat camera showing people ruinning in the woods, i think its one of those alie spy mini copters things and in the shot we see a guard and some grounders running from an enemy. raven is there, and i think murphy aswell. we can brefly see emori too, and a female with hair in the similar manner as luna so i think that they are all in that scene together, just running from someone, we see someone shooting at them, as on raven. she then leans on a tree, so i guess we will see her be on her own there.... then we get octavia, just training with someone from azgeda, memori kiss, ant then a shot of bellamy and monty with a group of guards in the north, looking at what i think is either azgeda capital or another part of the arc. the we get a glance at clarke making a speech about surviving at arkadia so she finnaly is in there, she was only there briefly in s3, and anopther shot of roan, in his warpaint, i think he is leading an army, when he sees clarke in her s4 costume. we see a shot of azgeda army pointing bows and arrows at her with roan and echo at his side. in the background we hear alie talking at the beginning, then clarkes speech, but now we hear monty teeling her how she is going too far, and we see a glimpse of their conversation, then he smashes a chain, dont know why but it is probably gonna happen in that thing that him and bellamy found earlier in the trailer, so he isnt happy about his decision, letting those people go.... then we see luna, suffering from those radiation burns and all bloodied up, probably a scene after that running part. a girl is with her, so i dont know who she is, but she will be in the show. next we see bellamy standing next to a map and i wanna point out that there are several names there, as polis, ton dc, mount weather, there are names like otom and rendon, writen in similar manner as polis, probably either samm towns or villagess. also a shot of raven, saying something about finding somewhere safe. bellamy then kicks someone, a scene of a grounder attacking brian next to harper and bellamy, bellamy talking to someone with clarke by his side. he is talking about not sacrificing any more lives, then someone attacks a rover with bell inside. we skip to roan fighting some dude with a sword and an axe lokks like polis, some guys are dead, lying around. in the next shot we have octavia, she has blood on her face and i am guessing she heard something that has her kinda hiding.... jaha in the next shot, talking, and i must say, the first association i had were french prostitutes who had their hair cut at the end of the war for sleeping with the nazis. his head is shaved for some reason. like, what? then we get the first shot of ian, the grounder, he seems to have found a farm or his home, after alie and his family is dead. or maybe he killed those people? kane is kinda desperate, he shots his gun and threatens someone, i dont know, maybe he is protecting either a grounder or his guard or something from the other guards.... although it does kinda maybe look like he is standing between guards and grounders. nathans dad is back, worried, talking with probably kane, octavia riding her horse and we get a shot at her new haircut. she is also in the next cut, looking kinda badass, with another costume, with the candles on her left i think there are grounders on her right in the background, she thinks vengenca and justice are the same, so ima gonna guess she isnt processing lincoln dying healthy.... we briefly see roan and indra talking, but indra is not looking at roan. we cut to octavia getting some good 2 kills, trikru i think with someone in the background, so i guess the guy in the background is azgeda, same as octavia will be at that point, doing some spy work. then we cut back to roan and indra, and after roan tells her that octavia is now called sky reaper, she says she is proud. but this conversation is kinda without any emotions, so i think indra and roan are not working together, he is probably already outrank her and she is forced to just stand there. then we see echo, telling roan she could deliver him to rule everything and in the next shot we see him with the worst crown ever created, like seriously, all the ambassadors are looking at him giving his speech and they are probably like what the fuck man, who told you wearing this would make you look cool? also, his azgeda army is there and trikru civilians are listening to his speech, and bi the looks of the background, this is taking place in polis....  now a very emotional scene with murphy and clarke, he teels her bla bla, and she tells him she didnt forget. but what came to me here is how he is facing her with his back and only his head is looking at her so i think he is tied up and clarke is gonna do something and he is trying to make her not do it. also, the background is not arkadia, probably the same spot where they have roan tied up? also an emotinal bellarke scene, clarke is crying, background probably suggest arkadia, the same place where bellamy later goes out with his mount weather protection suit. we get jaha talking to clarke, telling her that people need hope. they are in arkadia, probably. next we see nyah and octavia, background i dont know, maybe arkadia, but im not sure. they are looking at something or someone, and octavia looks hurt, she also has blood on her face. and on next shot kinda easte egg, octavia and 2 grounders, notice the necklaces. they look like in full armor, octavia has lexas war paint and lincolns tattoos combination, kinda cool, but her necklace is kinda confusing, skaikru logo on there. i think its possible that this is gonna be like the conclave or something. the guy in front of octavia in this scene is the same roan is fighting, as i mentioned earlier, in polis with people lying around, probably dead. abby is back, talking to raven about surviving first, humanity second. i think this is also not arkadia, background is just too white, definetly medical facility of some sort.... then she goes on a boat with miller and some guards, maybe to luna, maybe somewhere lese.... harper is kinda wrecked, having a moment with monty, something bad is gonna happen, obviously, but this is gonna be hard on her. monty has his guard suit on so they are probably having like goodbye talk because he is going somewhere or just to work and they maybe found out about the world ending, we  shall see..... clarke talking to jasper, probably outside arkadia. what i noticed here is the lack of a wall or fence in the background so those people are just gonna be chilling, livin, fuckin and not givin a damn.... kabby kiss, maybe even something more in that scene, well see. another bellarke moment, probably right after the previous one, the background is similar, so i think something is gonna happen and everyone is gonna be like oh shit, and they will just be supporting each other....then we see the flame. if you know the actress who has in here, write in the comments, but she is maybe praying to it, i dont know... looks like its in polis, and notice her left artm, she has some tattoos there so i think its possible that she is the new flamekepper.....octavia is again in the next scene, talking to someone. if i had to guess i would say its clarke, and octavia says that war is  here? i dont know, but im more scared of what happens to her after she says that. she seems pretty weak and she has blood on her face. again. some grounder in the next shot, i think its wherever monty broke that chain and someone is escaping. then we briefly see clarke, she is not ok, what i am afraid of is the fact she has something on her right cheek like some punched her, she has something over her head, she is being taken somewhere, probably to roan. we see then indra being taken down fro mmaybe a cross, but i dont think its s3 cross  because there is no blood and she looks kina ok, just disoriantated, but it is in polis. then we see bellamy pointing a gun at something from a rover, but its in the woods and he seems to be alone. but at the last moment we can see that he pulls the trigger. in the next scene octavia, in her armor from the previous shot, about to kill someone. again.but her sword seems to have commanders logog on it so i dont think i know how she has it. in the next scene there is another grounder. he has a necklase too, with the logo of a rock line clan, so this will be a thing that day. he is the third guy we saw previously, with the one roan will fight and octavia. in the next shot we see raven having some sort of an attack and clarke is standing above her, trying to help her. then we get another glimpse of roan fighting that guy, we even see his tag, jaha just chilin at the lake, a shot at some bones in a cave, maybe, then a shot of someone in some sort of a prison. the light is fro ma flashlight so i dont think this is arkadia, then we see the azgeda warior that trains octavia and its a woman, then octavia again. the background suggest polis so i guess this is right before she kebabs those 2 guards we saw her do earlier, also, she is climbing somewhere, probably the tower. then we see 2 azgeda warriors riding horses in the woods, and then clarke, looking at something. the reflection in her beautiful eyes suggest some sort of an explosion or something that makes her eyes shine moer that usual. there are people in the background, most likely looking at the same thing. also, looks like its outdoors, probably in the woods. then the girl who had the flame earlier in the trailer, is shown again, with another guy, doing something religious, probably. they are in the throne room, i dont know what they are doing..... then we get another glimpse of roans azgeda army, right before encountering clarke, by the looks of the background. another look at octavia in arkadia, people are not ok with her. and finnaly we see memori moment, with her telling meurphy to survive, ending with a please. and then the final image. like, what he fuck. clarke loks bad. infected. i dontm know how that happens but whoever is touching her, is probably a male. maybe murphy or bellamy. i think that because of the background, looks futuristic, that same white walls. remember murhy and clarke scene earlier. well, i think this is what clarke is gonna do, and it will somehow help them save the world...... we shall see.

      i just wanna talk about what that means for s4, this trailer. so i guess we will first have a group that will be fuck it, lets live, and thats where jasper is gonna be. clarke is gonna try to save everyone, and bellamy is probably gonna have somerole up north. then a war happens or something, because of octavia who will have her own thing with azgeda. then they all come together because of the changes in the envirement, and storyline goes from there. besides that luna and roan are probably gonna have something to clear up....

      so war, blood, and romance are apperently gonna be a part of s4, with clarke, as it was leaked, getting a new love interest whom she knew now for quite some time. i guess nyah could be that person.....

      we shall see in february.... i wasnt sure if i was gonna watch it, but hey, why not....

        Loading editor
    • Im personally excited to seae what s4 has in store. Didnt jr say that basically no one is off limits but Clarke? I find that a little disappointing seeing as I cant stand clarke or bellamy. And now that ep 1 premiered I think we can make a little more speculation about what this season holds. For instance, we now can infer that Echo will be the main villain for the first half of the season through her role with Azgeda. I believe once she is dead they will then have to move on to find a safe zone so they can, as Raven said in the trailer "ride out the radiation".

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message