FANDOM


  • http://www.eonline.com/videos/embed/245881


    Got to love Indra. I hope the writers let get revenge for that massacre. I don't care who's the victim - that's irrelevant right now. Just revenge.

    Curious to see Clarke & Lexa's next move.

      Loading editor
    • Indra's been wanting to "kill them all" since we first met her. I hope she finally gets her wish.

        Loading editor
    • Skyzy wrote: Indra's been wanting to "kill them all" since we first met her. I hope she finally gets her wish.

      So it's fair to kill every Sky Person for something only part of them did?

      And the writers aren't going to let anyone get revenge for the massacre because they are already trying to justify it by saying if it wasn't committed, the Sky People would be screwed later on...

      It's still irrelevant to me since they slaughtered those people without having enough evidence at the time. In fact, they had no evidence the Grounders would turn on them except their own headcanons.

        Loading editor
    • At this point, I go back to the original premise: the Sky People are hostile invaders and either need to leave or die (to paraphrase Monty and Lexa).

        Loading editor
    • Skyzy wrote: At this point, I go back to the original premise: the Sky People are hostile invaders and either need to leave or die (to paraphrase Monty).

      They were forced down to Earth. It wasn't a choice. The oxygen supply was running out. They aren't on Trikru's land; they're just right next to it. The world is big enough for them, too, and as long as they aren't trying to steal land from anybody, it shouldn't be a problem.

      Also, the SP weren't hostile until the Grounders started attacking and killing them. The SP had to adapt to the hostile environment the Grounders created in order to survive. Sadly, it's just the way life on the ground works.

      Regardless, it's not fair to punish everyone for something only some people did.

        Loading editor
    • No. Its not fair to punish everyone for error in judgment of a few. As long as Indra gets a kill or two out of the incident.


      @Skyzy Once you mentioned that Indra might kill Pike. From the way she said his name in that clip - your wish might come true.

        Loading editor
    • WTF?!? WTF?? WHAT THE FLOATING F*CK?!?!? Why didn't Kane or Abby radio Indra that Pike and his men were coming to kill them???

        Loading editor
    • I know right. She's had the damn radio since S3 premiere

        Loading editor
    • And don't tell me it's because they didn't want to "break the law." That's Abby's middle name! She became Chancellor just so she could break the law legally.

        Loading editor
    • Good for Octavia, though. I hope she goes to the jail, demands Lincoln to be released, and they run away to Luna. (Just give me this, okay?)

        Loading editor
    • It was better than last week's?

        Loading editor
    • i've lost every ounce and shred of respect - what little remained, anyway - for those in arkadia. bye.

      i don't know how to feel about this episode. definitely better as a cohesive whole than last week's, but...

      yikes.

        Loading editor
    • Emori didn't step in to save Murphy... She let the guards take him to Titus (based on the promo for next episode).

      Blood must not have blood.

      Finally. Somebody said it. Glad to see Lexa's making a change. However, Pike should get into trouble for starting that bullshit (but he doesn't need to die some horrendous death, they can still be merciful).

        Loading editor
    • Skyzy wrote: It was better than last week's?

      Is that a question or a statement?

        Loading editor
    • My Thoughts

      • Pike

      Look, Michael Beach is a good actor, like I said before I hate this character, be pissed me off to no end in this episode, he basically ruined Bellamy for me and I am already waiting for him to die

      • Bellamy 

      Thanks to Pike, he ruined one of the most good characters in the show, he's going against his own sister and his own people to follow Pike, ugggh

      • Overall Thoughts

      This episode gave me a decent amount of Under The Dome Season 3 Christine Price flashbacks, so a 6/10

        Loading editor
    • So glad Bellamy said what he said to Clarke this episode, to me the whole speech he gave to her kinda makes you see things from his point of view. 

        Loading editor
    • Do you think Titus sent the men looking for Murphy?

        Loading editor
    • i'm??? not happy??? that lexa's making a change??? ...ugh ok, it's good that there's peace. it's good that there won't be a war. and i've already seen jokes sprout up about how "lexa's whipped af" and i can get a laugh out of that but???

      but??? but. yikes yikes yikes. i need more time to think about this and i might feel differently after a day or so but all i can think now is a) pike isn't going to take this as an offer of peace and it will only spur him on (to be fair, if the grounder army did attack pike would only have more "reasons" to launch a counterattack) and b) i can't imagine the regular people of polis will take this with grace.

      ugh i don't know how to feel about this episode i'm so conflicted.

        Loading editor
    • Bellamy all like "We went too far."

      10 minutes later he tries to justify his actions...

        Loading editor
    • TheOmegaWerewolf wrote:

      Skyzy wrote: It was better than last week's?

      Is that a question or a statement?


      Definitely a question. Less glaring plot holes but... I'm still not buying what they're selling.

        Loading editor
    • TheOmegaWerewolf wrote:
      Bellamy all like "We went too far."

      10 minutes later he tries to justify his actions...

      Yeah, I was going to say that, Bellamy is also being hypocritical, like he now he's saying "Clarke, you shouldn't have killed everyone, like the people who helped us in Mt. Weather" but that very season he said "We didn't have choice" Bellamy knew that, see why I hate Pike so much

        Loading editor
    • Um . . . what did I just watch?

      Next episode looks super trippy. Currently, the only thing I am okay with is the City of Light cause they aren't screwing up character development (yet) and now that Raven is along for the ride and there was a clear suggestion that it is linked to the Grounders, I'm all in. 

        Loading editor
    • Linctavia kicked ass this episode, which I was happy about. One last hurrah before they kill Lincoln.

      And somehow they haven't ruined the ALIE plot for me yet, which I'm not sure how that's even possible considering it revolves around JAHA of all people.

        Loading editor
    • Skyzy wrote:

      And somehow they haven't ruined the ALIE plot for me yet, which I'm not sure how that's even possible considering it revolves around JAHA of all people.

      Lol. Jaha's like the MVP of this season right now.

        Loading editor
    • idk i never really hated jaha and the city of light subplot's always been lowkey interesting for me. but i am not liking at all what they're doing with arkadia/the sky people. bellamy why. the grounders sideplot is a lot better but after this episode...i just don't know.

      i do sympathize heavily with raven though. girl's got it really rough - she may not hold the fate of an entire people on her hand, but her personal state? i feel for her so much. sometimes the hardest battles to fight are with yourself. and now she's caught up in with alie...let's see where this goes.

        Loading editor
    • I don't know why people are complaining about Lexa being merciful. It just makes me like her character even more. She's a visionary and always has been. Lexa is different from the previous Commanders and she sees the fine line between peace + justice and war + revenge.

      Now, just letting everyone off of the hook is totally not right. Somebody should answer for the massacre. Everyone involved should get into trouble, but Pike should get the max penalty for it since he was the one who inspired everything.

      However, it's not fair to wage war against the whole Skaikru population when only a handful committed the crime. There are innocents, good people, and children there, and they don't deserve to die for a crime somebody else committed. That being said, I'm not sure why the Grounders can't just do what they did with Finn, and request the person who committed the crime (Pike and the others if they want them) to be handed over? It's so unfair that Lexa was considering punishing the whole camp at first and just outright cruel.

        Loading editor
    • Bellamy was just a boatload of confusion this episode.

      He clearly recognized that what he did was wrong when he told Pike they went too far, and even when he asked Pike to spare the wounded he still must have known that it was wrong. He could have switched sides and helped Clarke make things right, but instead he chooses to stay with Pike, even after admitting he was wrong?

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, I want to see Pike suffer, that asshole deserves it, he is so far the King of TV Assholes, seriously, he and Christine Price from Under The Doms would be a good pair, I meaning i hate both if them immensely, and seeing Pike suffer will probably bring a smirk to my face 

        Loading editor
    • TheOmegaWerewolf wrote:
      Bellamy was just a boatload of confusion this episode.

      He clearly recognized that what he did was wrong when he told Pike they went too far, and even when he asked Pike to spare the wounded he still must have known that it was wrong. He could have switched sides and helped Clarke make things right, but instead he chooses to stay with Pike, even after admitting he was wrong?

      I think it's because he was hesitant at first to go fully on-board with Pike and now he's 100% backing Pike by the end of the episode?

      (But how is killing 300 people showing hesitation?)

        Loading editor
    • Now that MW is gone - shouldn't the myth that all Grounder civilization will be wiped out if a Grounder picks up a gun??? That was the explanation in S2. Or have the writers created a new myth that they have to reveal or explain via social media?

        Loading editor
    • My thoughts on this show right now:

      - Lexa seems too soft suddenly.  I don't think she'd be willing or able to change so quickly after 100 years of the "blood for blood" mentallity.  I think she would have sent someone into Arkadia with that crazy hemorrhagic fever from season one to weaken them them and then attack in the night killing most of the Sky People. 

      - Where are the Sky People getting bullets?  Why would they have bullets on a space station or the raw materials to make them?  They wouldn't.

      - I hope the City of Light story line gets much cooler because right now Jaha is annoying AF and it's all a bit too religious for me.

      - There are WAY too many commercials during the TV broadcast.  I watched the entirety on seasons 1 & 2 on Netflix.  I think I'll be watching the rest of this season on Hulu.

        Loading editor
    • ^Lexa isn't soft. She's smart. She understands that the Sky People will retaliate again if she tries to wipe them out. Also, if she sent the fever into camp, it might kill innocent people and that's no better than what Pike did. Only like a dozen people were directly involved in the massacre. I'm not sure why the Grounders don't just punish them instead of doing something to the whole camp, when the majority of the people weren't involved at all.

        Loading editor
    • ^ They were involved because they elected Pike. I think it's supposed to parallel Maya's comment about how none of the MM was innocent.

        Loading editor
    • ^Not everyone elected Pike. Remember what Kane said? The votes were close.

      So once again, it's not fair to kill the people who didn't support Pike, which is about half of the camp.

        Loading editor
    • TheOmegaWerewolf wrote:
      ^Not everyone elected Pike. Remember what Kane said? The votes were close.

      In a "democracy," it doesn't matter if you voted for the person or not; they are now representative of you. This is why I pretend I'm Canadian whenever I travel internationally....

        Loading editor
    • ^It doesn't matter, though. You're missing the point. People who were against Pike and the war don't deserve to be punished for the massacre. I agree it reflects badly on everyone, but that doesn't mean somebody should be held accountable for something they didn't want in the first place. It's wrong to kill the whole of Skaikru because it wasn't everyone's faults and that's that.

        Loading editor
    • TheOmegaWerewolf wrote:
      It's wrong to kill the whole of Skaikru because it wasn't everyone's faults and that's that.

      I don't disagree with you on that from a philosophical level; I disagree with you on a real-world plot level (if that makes sense?).

        Loading editor
    • All I have to say after that episode is Pike deserves to die. Raven is about to go cray cray on us. Jaha is cray cray. Murphy is screwed. Bellamy is becoming an idiot. Don't know why they made his character go from bad to good back to bad just doesnt make sense to me. Octavia is a badass. Clarke is awesome like always. Lexa is heda and hopefully doesn't get screwed over by her people for sparing Arkadia. And lastly no matter who you ship you've got to admit both Clexa and Bellarke have real chemistry. Jason damn you. 

        Loading editor
    • Yup, Pike needs (and obviously will) die, that asshole is getting me so pissed off, I was seriously dropping f-bombs all over the place while watching the episode last night, I can see that looks like Jasper and others will use ALIE's cyber drug, Bellamy, yeah he either needs to get his shit together or he's doomed, and yeah, LEXA should go batshit crazy on Pike, I'd pay money to see that 

        Loading editor
    • Although I may not agree with Bellamy's current course of action, I understand his POV and I don't think he's being hypocritical. He knows that what they did at MW needed to be done, but that decision cost him the lives of people who were helping them. They trusted Lexa and she abandoned them. Yes, I know she was doing what was best for her people, but the bottom line is, Lexa left and Bellamy stayed. Clarke didn't have to make the difficult decision on her own because Bellamy was there to do it TOGETHER. Bellamy was there for Clarke when Lexa wasn't, and Clarke left him to deal with the aftermath of MW on his own. He trusted Echo and risked his life to save Clarke and those at the summit, and once again, that decision cost him the lives of people he cared about. Bellamy was there for Clarke and was the person she needed him to be, and she chose to stay with Lexa and the grounders instead of coming home with him.

        Loading editor
    • I understand that Clarke left Bellamy and that he had to deal with the camp without her and I truly think that he is in love with her at least somewhat. But he was completely fine the entire 3 months she was gone and then after Gina and the people at Mount weather blew up he completely changed into his former self. You can't say that that was because of Gina because he barely even dated her and he obviously still cared more about Clarke then he did her so that isn't a plausible excuse. He is clearly broken by what happened and by Clarke leaving and you're right he was there when Lexa wasn't but now Lexa is choosing to spare their people because of Clarke and Bellamy choose to lock her up. He is choosing to let the darkness back in and I don't like that. 

        Loading editor
    • To the people confused about Bellamy this episode he wasn't really remember this is the guy that almost assassinated the Chancellor to protect his sister he regretted it but he still did why cause he wanted to go Earth and protect his sister. When it comes to the protection and safety of the people he cares about even if he doesn't like it and will regret it he will still do it so long as he thinks it will protect them like when he irradiated level 5 I get the anger at Clarke it was his idea to spare the innocents and their allies but was forced to kill them all because of Clarke's faith in Lexa and the Grounders who he only trusted because of Clarke. What I was disappointed about this episode was Clarke using her relationship with Lexa to convince her into peace negotiations not that I don't want peace but Pike isn't someone who wants peace he will not stop unless he is put down. The whole City of Light cult has me wondering what their grand scheme will be.

        Loading editor
    • Assassinating a chancellor who floated your mother and locked up your sister is very different from murdering 300 Grounders in their sleep who were sent there to protect you.

        Loading editor
    • But Bellamy didn't blame Jaha or the Ark those were lies he told the delinquents so he the Ark wouldn't come down and execute him. Though I guess it's easier for me since I never seen Bellamy as a good guy and didn't find what he did this episode shocking but what can you expect when he feels abandoned by Clarke and without her influence he would fall back on old habits.

        Loading editor
    • Jimmy782 wrote:
      But Bellamy didn't blame Jaha or the Ark those were lies he told the delinquents so he the Ark wouldn't come down and execute him.

      Wha...? Okay.... Obviously we're not watching the same show.

        Loading editor
    • I hope Indra gets to kill Pyke. 

      Bellamy's behaviour this season is insane. I can't tell if I just am having a lot of trouble understanding his actions, or if it's just bad writing at this point. I feel like Bellamy wouldn't do this. He's not the only one who lost someone. He stuck a knife in Clark's back. In Octavia, Lincoln, Abby, and Kane's backs too. It's insane. 

        Loading editor
    • Whitewalker000 wrote:
      I hope Indra gets to kill Pyke. 

      Bellamy's behaviour this season is insane. I can't tell if I just am having a lot of trouble understanding his actions, or if it's just bad writing at this point. I feel like Bellamy wouldn't do this. He's not the only one who lost someone. He stuck a knife in Clark's back. In Octavia, Lincoln, Abby, and Kane's backs too. It's insane. 

      I understand the confusion. I was in the same place (and still kind of am, to be honest). I wrote an analysis about it and where I think he's coming from here after episode 4 if you'd like to read it. It might help you understand things better, but it is just my take on it so it probably isn't 100% accurate. 

        Loading editor
    • Maybe there's some Bellamy/Pike backstory we haven't seen. Like, maybe they wanted to float Bellamy after they found Octavia and Pike managed to convince them to spare his life?

      "...it's just bad writing at this point."

      At this point, I just don't know or care any more. It's gone so far off the deep-end this season that I don't think it's salvageable.

        Loading editor
    • Skyzy wrote:
      Maybe there's some Bellamy/Pike backstory we haven't seen. Like, maybe they wanted to float Bellamy after they found Octavia and Pike managed to convince them to spare his life?

      Oh, man, I wish.

      But I really doubt it.

        Loading editor
    • I just hope that it gets better over the rest of the season. I hope other characters besides Lexa and Clarke get to have a chance to develop more and become more liked. As for Bellamy, all I can say is that he better get his act together or he's gonna wake up with everything and everyone that he cares about gone. 

        Loading editor
    • As far as I'm concerned, it's already too late for Bellamy. There's no coming back from murdering 300 warriors in their sleep who were sent to protect them.

        Loading editor
    • Skyzy wrote:
      Jimmy782 wrote:
      But Bellamy didn't blame Jaha or the Ark those were lies he told the delinquents so he the Ark wouldn't come down and execute him.
      Wha...? Okay.... Obviously we're not watching the same show.

      Obviously we are not in the first episode he flat out states to Wells he isn't doing the whatever the hell we want because that's how he feels as we all know he does it so the Ark doesn't come down to execute him for Jaha's murder since he didn't know he survived or that he would be pardon for it. 

        Loading editor
    • Sorry to switch the focus, but I wanted to bring attention to something (and I'm trying to figure out why I didn't bring it up earlier).

      This episode, Jaha said something: "Don't worry Abby, death is not the end."

      Remember someone who said something very similar? Yup. It was Lexa. "Don't be afraid, Clarke. Death is not the end." (Forgive me if the lines aren't those exact words - I'm writing from memory.

      Does anyone else believe that this is an indication that this afterlife Lexa was implying might be the same thing that Jaha is referring to (aka. the City of Light)? 

      I've suspected this for a while, but I just wanted to point out how these quotes are nearly the exact same and we all know how much the writers love parallels. I appreciated the nod, if that's what it was.

        Loading editor
    • I think CoL is in lined with the Grounders religious beliefs. The sentry guard in epi 5 called the infinity symbol 'scared'.

      Also, the Commander has the symbol tattooed on her neck.

        Loading editor
    • Milks26 wrote:
      I think CoL is in lined with the Grounders religious beliefs. The sentry guard in epi 5 called the infinity symbol 'scared'.

      Also, the Commander has the symbol tattooed on her neck.

      I noticed that. It's interesting.

        Loading editor
    • I agree the Grounder said A.L.I.E.'s symbol was sacred which means it might be tied to their faith.

        Loading editor
    • ALIE probably has something to do with choosing the next Commander, and Becca may have been the first. She could have felt so guilty for the part she played in the end of the world that she took one of those suicide pods down, survived, and led the Grounders.

        Loading editor
    • Thewritersdiary wrote:
      I wrote an analysis about it and where I think he's coming from here after episode 4 if you'd like to read it. It might help you understand things better, but it is just my take on it so it probably isn't 100% accurate. 

      That was a great analysis and it definitely gave me a lot more to think about! I hadn't fully considered the bad blood between Kane and Bellamy. All that said, something we know for sure is that those 300 grounders were there to protect Arkadia. Bellamy chose to go out there and murder all of them. Him sparing Indra or "trying" to spare the injured isn't really that meaningful in my opinion. I say this as someone who's favourite character was Bellamy up until a few episodes ago. The moment he put that hand cuff around Clark's wrist, I just knew it was over. He's suffered a lot, but so has Clark, so has Raven, so have everybody. They didn't go out and slaughter 300 innocent people.

      Sorry, I know this is just a show lol I'm just disappointed. I'm only now realizing how much I miss the focus being on Jasper, Monty, the other delinquents, and then Kane, Abby, and Lincoln. To me, Kane's development was one of the best storylines on the show, so I hope he's able to figure out how to fix this Pyke disaster. (Also, I'm surprised the people of Arkadia turned on Kane so fast)

        Loading editor
    • Whitewalker000 wrote:
      Thewritersdiary wrote:
      I wrote an analysis about it and where I think he's coming from here after episode 4 if you'd like to read it. It might help you understand things better, but it is just my take on it so it probably isn't 100% accurate. 
      That was a great analysis and it definitely gave me a lot more to think about! I hadn't fully considered the bad blood between Kane and Bellamy. All that said, something we know for sure is that those 300 grounders were there to protect Arkadia. Bellamy chose to go out there and murder all of them. Him sparing Indra or "trying" to spare the injured isn't really that meaningful in my opinion. I say this as someone who's favourite character was Bellamy up until a few episodes ago. The moment he put that hand cuff around Clark's wrist, I just knew it was over. He's suffered a lot, but so has Clark, so has Raven, so have everybody. They didn't go out and slaughter 300 innocent people.

      Sorry, I know this is just a show lol I'm just disappointed. I'm only now realizing how much I miss the focus being on Jasper, Monty, the other delinquents, and then Kane, Abby, and Lincoln. To me, Kane's development was one of the best storylines on the show, so I hope he's able to figure out how to fix this Pyke disaster. (Also, I'm surprised the people of Arkadia turned on Kane so fast)

      Yes, I found Kanes character development to be one of the most interesting in the show as well. Really hoping for him to boot Pike out of power. I doubt that all loyalty to Kane has been lost. Kane was extensivly involved in the Gaurd and, if anyone had the clout with them to organize a coup, its Kane. Interstingly the only way for Kane to save Arkadia seems to be to take the Chancellory the very way he didn't want to, without an election. Pike has loyal followers in the farm station residents, but most of his other "support" that won him the election is just scared Arkadians who he managed to fearmonger. As a big supporter of Kane for chancellor I am alittle biased but I don't think he's lost all (or even most of) his support. Arkadia wants strength and all Kane needs to do to win them back is to show his strenght again while continuing to show reason and diplomicy. If Kane can combne these two sides of his personality Pike is finished. 

      Also, Bellamys betrayal, that really shocked me. I completely agree with you on the fact that Bellamy sparing Indra and attempting to spare some of the wounded does not make him innocent. He murdered people there to help protect Arkadia (in our world an act like that would probably be considered Treason, but Pike is (I don't even know what the right word is so im just going to try this one) a racist against grounders. I'm interested to see how the grounders respond. Lexa is begining to look weak to her people and I would nominate Indra her replacement. Grounder politics don't leave much room for weakness and emotional attachment. 

        Loading editor
    • The right word for Pike is Xenophobic and a asshole

        Loading editor
    • NikkiNicks wrote:
      The right word for Pike is Xenophobic and a asshole


      But how can he be xenophobic when he's the foreigner?

        Loading editor
    • do the arkers even know about being 12 diffrent calns out there?

      i mean, the leadership knows, but do the others? pike probably just found out that azgeda are not the only ones out there and the azgeda, well... they were their welcome wagon. of the farm station. so in a way, that makes kinda sense, of course if he would sit down and talked to lexa, surely things would be diffrent, but i think this is what pike, being paranoid and wanting deep down safety for his people, thinks:

      1) he did not know why there even was an army there to begin with, he did not know about the death of queen nia`s and the rebelion

      2) azgeda, if anyone did explain pike the coalition, is still part of the coalition. the 300 warriors sent there were part of the coalition. he was told that the attack on MW was made by azgeda, a member of the coalition, then the same coalition sent there 300 warriors.

      and that is what i love about s3. pike is in his mind the good guy, the grounders want the skaikru to follow them and nobody asked him about it. he does not know that he is doing the bad think, he believes thjat he is doing the right one. two sides of enemies, both doing what is right for them, not kn owing waht is happening on the other side, COME ON HOW THE HELL CAN YOU NOT SEE HOW BRILLIANT THIS SEASON IS, SURE BELLARKE IS NOT HERE, BUT DESPITE SOME THINGS NOT BEING ONSCREEN, and i still have not forgiven JR for clarke bowing to lexa, THIS SHOW IS AMAZING. AND WHILE WE SEE ARKADIA IN CIVIL WAR, ALIE SNEAKS IN AND HERE COMES THE OTHER HALF OF THE SEASON. THE ONLY THING THAT SERIOUSLY HAS TO CHANGE ON THIS SHOW, IS THE LENGHT OF AN EPISODE. oh, and... CLEXAAAA

        Loading editor
    • "do the arkers even know about being 12 diffrent calns out there?"

      Farm Station met Indra already and know that the Ice Nation isn't the only clan. The rest of the Arkers have been in Arkadia for the last four months so yes, they know about the other clans as well.

      The real question is: how does no one have a problem with Abby holding an election LESS THAN A DAY after she and Kane joined them to the Coalition (much less letting Pike run after he stole guns)? It makes no sense in reality nor does it make sense in the show. The only reason why it was done is so JR could illogically make Pike Chancellor. Everything stemming from Pike becoming Chancellor is just meaningless nonsense and conflict that should not exist in the first place. That failure right there makes this entire season a load of unrealistic BS.

        Loading editor
    • Skyzy wrote:

      The real question is: how does no one have a problem with Abby holding an election LESS THAN A DAY after she and Kane joined them to the Coalition (much less letting Pike run after he stole guns)? It makes no sense in reality nor does it make sense in the show. The only reason why it was done is so JR could illogically make Pike Chancellor. 

      THIS, THIS, EVERYDAY THIS.

      This season needs to get it together. A lot of characters are acting very unlike their characters. I find it extremely hard to believe that Bellamy would so willingly and immediatly betray Lincoln, Octavia, and also Clarke, despite the understandable ill will. 

      That said, I'm glad Raven is getting involved in the ALIE storyline. I love the character and understand her frustrations, but the injury storyline was dragging on a bit. I'm ready to see her character get some power and control again.

        Loading editor
    • Skyzy wrote:
      WTF?!? WTF?? WHAT THE FLOATING F*CK?!?!? Why didn't Kane or Abby radio Indra that Pike and his men were coming to kill them???

      I didn't even think about that! I guess it's another case of bad writing -_-, just like Bellamy's weird development, and holding the election like they did

        Loading editor
    • Whitewalker000 wrote:
      Skyzy wrote:
      The real question is: how does no one have a problem with Abby holding an election LESS THAN A DAY after she and Kane joined them to the Coalition (much less letting Pike run after he stole guns)? It makes no sense in reality nor does it make sense in the show. The only reason why it was done is so JR could illogically make Pike Chancellor. 
      THIS, THIS, EVERYDAY THIS.

      This season needs to get it together. A lot of characters are acting very unlike their characters. I find it extremely hard to believe that Bellamy would so willingly and immediatly betray Lincoln, Octavia, and also Clarke, despite the understandable ill will. 

      That said, I'm glad Raven is getting involved in the ALIE storyline. I love the character and understand her frustrations, but the injury storyline was dragging on a bit. I'm ready to see her character get some power and control again.

      EXACTLY!! This makes no sense whatsoever. Jason is literally cramming everything he can into one season and none of it flows well. I love the show but the past few episodes have been really aggravating. This season started out really good and has just gone way down hill. 

        Loading editor
    • Skyzy wrote:
      At this point, I go back to the original premise: the Sky People are hostile invaders and either need to leave or die (to paraphrase Monty and Lexa).

      Now that the episode has aired, it was Pike who said, "leave or die," this time. I guess Pike must have heard the message Lexa passed along to Jaha last season? Or are they now just recycling dialogue, too? I ask WTF once again. It's like they're not even trying!

        Loading editor
    • 76.78.236.84 wrote:

      EXACTLY!! This makes no sense whatsoever. Jason is literally cramming everything he can into one season and none of it flows well. I love the show but the past few episodes have been really aggravating. This season started out really good and has just gone way down hill. 

      Time of Death pronounced at Season Three, Episode Four: Watch the Thrones.

        Loading editor
    • leave or die," this time

      I went back to S2 with that line also.

      My time of death was episode 5. Let's see what 6 looks like.

      I knew this shit was going to happen when I heard all what was in store for S3. I read an article where JR said that the fist half is scattered, but everything comes together in the end. What else can I do but stick it out.

      Thank God Sleepy Hollow is back on, and the and last 2 epi were great.

        Loading editor
    • Is Betsy Ross still on? If not, I might give Sleepy Hollow another chance.

        Loading editor
    • Milks26 wrote:
      My time of death was episode 5. Let's see what 6 looks like.

      I knew this shit was going to happen when I heard all what was in store for S3. I read an article where JR said that the fist half is scattered, but everything comes together in the end. What else can I do but stick it out.

      I'm not even certain I can make it through Episode 6. I'm going to try but every time I think of Thursdays now, where there was once excitement, all I feel is dread on how JR is going to mess things up even worse this week.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah. But, it appears that they have cut her scenes down. I wish the character wasn't around but she's dead with short scenes....this new addition however, Sophie Foster.....

      Last yr they brought Hawley in to do Jenny's job...got rid of him (thank God). But, now we have this new person on the scene. I have a feeling that she gets tied in with the seasons new big bad - hopefully it comes true.

        Loading editor
    • Skyzy
      Skyzy removed this reply because:
      author request
      04:22, February 23, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • Skyzy wrote:

      I'm not even certain I can make it through Episode 6. I'm going to try but every time I think of Thursdays now, where there was once excitement, all I feel is dread on how JR is going to mess things up even worse this week.

      This feeling is creeping up on me aswell. I'm still holding out some hope that this situation is resolved (in a logical way) for all parties involved. My main concern at this point however is that the characters get back to being themselves. Some of the decisions being made this season seem to simply chuck two seasons worth of character development out the window. I'm looking at you Bellamy :/

        Loading editor
    • Whitewalker000 wrote:

      That said, I'm glad Raven is getting involved in the ALIE storyline. I love the character and understand her frustrations, but the injury storyline was dragging on a bit. I'm ready to see her character get some power and control again.

      Yeah, her own storyline where the only way she can be happy and pain-free is if she's drugged. Thanks, JR. Once again, you failed.

        Loading editor
    • Chancellor1 wrote:
      Skyzy wrote:

      I'm not even certain I can make it through Episode 6. I'm going to try but every time I think of Thursdays now, where there was once excitement, all I feel is dread on how JR is going to mess things up even worse this week.

      This feeling is creeping up on me aswell. I'm still holding out some hope that this situation is resolved (in a logical way) for all parties involved. My main concern at this point however is that the characters get back to being themselves. Some of the decisions being made this season seem to simply chuck two seasons worth of character development out the window. I'm looking at you Bellamy :/

      Yeah, Bellamy was ruined, like I said before, and also f*ck Pike

        Loading editor
    • Skyzy wrote:

      Yeah, her own storyline where the only way she can be happy and pain-free is if she's drugged. Thanks, JR. Once again, you failed.

      Call me an optomist ahaha I haven't read the books, so the ALIE storyline is a mystery to me. If she ends up just being a brainless Jaha follower I'll lose my damn mind 0_0

        Loading editor
    • Skyzy
      Skyzy removed this reply because:
      language
      18:19, February 29, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message