Throughout the Series Edit
In Many Happy Returns, Sienna asks her son why the unconscious stranger, Thelonious Jaha, has been brought to their home. When Thelonious wakes, Sienna declares that outsiders are not welcome in their home and he must leave at once.
However, her husband Osias convinces her to let Thelonious stay until he has healed. During his stay, Sienna watches as Jaha bonds with Zoran. When Thelonious discovers Zoran's mutation, Sienna explains to him that in her village mutated humans are cast out to maintain the purity of the bloodline. But, she couldn't leave her son, so she left the village to raise him.
Later, it is revealed that Sienna only decided to let Thelonious stay so that they could collect a bounty out on Sky People. Sienna claims that Osias had gone to trade Thelonious for a horse, which would enable them to travel to the City of Light.
Sienna cares deeply for her son, Zoran. She showed compassion for him and left her village to raise him. She is weary and unwelcoming to outsiders but is willing to listen to reason. She is strong willed and will help someone in need.
Physical Appearance Edit
Sienna has blonde hair with brown highlights. She has a ring through her septum and a tattoo on her cheek.
|Many Happy Returns||Appears|
|Fog of War||Absent|
|Long Into an Abyss||Absent|
|Survival of the Fittest||Mentioned|
|Coup de Grâce||Absent|
|Bodyguard of Lies||Mentioned|
|Blood Must Have Blood (Part 1)||Absent|
|Blood Must Have Blood (Part 2)||Absent|
Notes And Trivia Edit
- Sienna is the first person to mention mutated humans, also known as frikdreina.
- Sienna is the first person to mention the City of Light.
- Sienna is the second nomadic Grounder to be shown. The first was her son, Zoran.
- It is unknown if Sienna and her family made it to the City of Light. While Jaha made it the mansion, Sienna's family is not mentioned.
- The fate of Sienna and her family is still unknown, due to Praimfaya.
See Also Edit