The Second Dawn Bunker, also known as "Becca's Crypt" or the "Level 12 Bunker" was created by a doomsday cult, known as the Second Dawn, over 100 years ago.
The bunker was built sometime before the Nuclear Apocalypse, by Second Dawn founder, Bill Cadogan.
Throughout the Series Edit
In Die All, Die Merrily, Clarke and Jaha go against the rules of the conclave, and move most of Skaikru and Niylah into the bunker. The only Skaikru left outside the bunker are Kane and Octavia in Polis; Raven at Becca's Lab; and Monty, Harper, Jasper, and several others at Arkadia.
In The Other Side, the bunker becomes over-populated with approximately 1,564 people.
In The Chosen, Kane and Jaha gas their area of the bunker and sacrifice 364 Sky People in order for there to be enough oxygen and food for everyone else in the bunker as to make room for everyone.
In Praimfaya, Octavia, with Indra's encouragement, takes the lead of the people within the bunker.
Current Residents Edit
Currently Somewhere Else Edit
Those people who were in Second Dawn Bunker but left there.
|Heavy Lies the Crown||Absent|
|The Four Horsemen||Mentioned|
|A Lie Guarded||Absent|
|The Tinder Box||Absent|
|We Will Rise||Absent|
|Die All, Die Merrily||Appears|
|The Other Side||Appears|
|Sic Semper Tyrannis||Absent|
Notes and Trivia Edit
- The bunker is big enough to fit about 1,200 people.
- On a wall, there is a stone sign and flag that reads "From the ashes, we will rise."
- The Bunker includes supplies like hazmat suits and it has airlocks.
- According to Jaha, Hardy, and Clarke, there is an underground aquifer with a filtration system, hydroponic farms, oxygen and air scrubbers, and water recyclers, inside the bunker.
- Raven Reyes, Monty Green, and Harper McIntyre are the only living Sky People in Season 4 that haven't been in the bunker, as Raven was on Becca's Island and Monty and Harper were at Arkadia. Echo was also the living person that has not been to the bunker, despite being outside near the bunker door.