Life and CareerEdit
Richard Harmon was born in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada on August 18, 1991. Harmon made his acting debut in the 2002 television series Jeremiah. Richard is a fan of American football, especially the Notre Dame Fighting Irish football team. He also is a fan of the television show SpongeBob SquarePants. He is the brother of actress Jessica Harmon (Niylah). He is a fan of Bob Dylan and The Rolling Stones.
Harmon has played Ray Snider in Tower Prep. He is also known for his roles as Jasper Ames in The Killing and as Julian Randol in Continuum. He also played the role of Andrew Breen in The Wishing Tree. Harmon recently worked on a project called If I Had Wings about a blind track runner named Alex, whom he played.
For full filmography, see IMDb.
- He is one of the four actors on The 100 to also act in Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief.
- He is also one of three The 100 actors to also act in Bates Motel.
- He is one of five actors on The 100 to also act in R.L. Stines: The Hauting Hour - The Series.
- He is one of three The 100 to also act in Garage Sale Mystery: The Deadly Room.
- He auditioned for Bellamy before being cast as Murphy.
- His sister, Jessica Harmon, also appears on The 100. She plays the role of Niylah.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|