|“||You burned my brother alive in a ring of fire.||”|
|— Quint to Clarke [src]|
Early Life Edit
Quint was an original inhabitant of Earth. He had been living with his clan in the area the 100 landed from before the events of the series premiere. His brother fought in battle against the Delinquents in the Season One finale and died.
Throughout The Series Edit
In Survival of the Fittest, he is first seen arguing with the Commander about Clarke Griffin of the Sky People about her plan to storm Mount Weather. He says that she has no knowledge and should not be trusted, but is stopped by Lexa. This infuriates Quint, telling Clarke that she has no power without Lexa.
Later, when Clarke is out walking to get some air, he is seen calling her out from a distance and fires two arrows at her. After finding her, he pins her down, and is about to stab her but is stopped by Lexa, who precisely throws a knife at his hand, wounding him. Clarke tells her that he killed her guard Major Byrne, to which he says she is lying, saying he didn't kill her. Lexa tells Clarke to kill Quint, but Clarke is hesitant. Suddenly, the group hears the sound of a beast roaring, which causes them to run, but Lexa slashes Quint's leg, leaving him to die by the hands of the beast.
Physical Appearance Edit
Quint is a bald white male with a very strong physical appearance.
Quint has a tough and straightforward personality.
- Quint: "This argument is a waste of time. It is simple, if they can't breathe our air, why not just open the door and be done with it? Let them burn!"
- Quint: " The biggest army we've ever had waits for us to give it a mission. The longer that takes the more of our people die inside that mountain."
- Clarke: "It's the same for all of us."
- Quint: "We've lost thousands. How many have you lost girl? She says she has a plan, I say waiting for one man to get inside is not a very good one."
- Clarke: "I don't care how many men you have if you can't get to your enemy you can't win."
- Quint: "You are the enemy."
- Clarke: "I'm sorry, have I done something to offend you?"
- Quint: "Yes. You burned my brother alive in a ring of fire."
- Clarke: "He shouldn't have attacked my ship."
- Quint: "You're very brave under the Commander's protection, aren't you?"
- -- Survival of the Fittest
- Quint's brother fought and died in the Woods Clan-Sky People Conflict battle against the Delinquents.
Note: The picture goes in episode order. To see the order of the episodes please visit Episode Guide.