Life and Career Edit
Turco was born to Joyce Jean (Jodoin) and David Vincent Turco, in Springfield, Massachusetts, where she was raised. She made her television acting debut in 1987, on the CBS soap opera Guiding Light as Dinah Marler, and appeared on the soap opera All My Children as Melanie. She appeared in multiple episodes of Damages, and guest-starred on The Good Wife, Blue Bloods, and Law & Order: Special Victims Unit. She also appeared in a recurring role on Person of Interest as Zoe Morgan. In March 2014, Turco began starring as a series regular in The CW post-apocalyptic drama series, The 100. In the same year, she also was cast as the lead character's wife in CBS's NCIS: New Orleans.
For full filmography, see IMDb.
- Paige in real life is friend with Eliza Taylor and Sachin Sahel.
- Paige's favorite episode of The 100 is 2.13 "Resurrection"
- Paige loves Abby's motherly instinct and the fact that she gets strength through compassion.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
- ↑ The Boston Globe (August 9, 1964) “Miss Joyce Jean Jodoin Is Bride of David V. Turco”
- ↑ The Providence Journal (December 3, 1995) “Archives | providencejournal.com |”
- ↑ Pilot News: Paige Turco, Once Princess, Oz Alum and Leslie Bibb Among the Latest Castings, March 8, 2013
- ↑ Malcolm Barrett, Jonathan Slavin In 'Mission Control'; Paige Turco In 'NCIS' Spinoff, February 18, 2014