|“||Hey, your home is with me, okay?.||”|
|— Murphy to Emori [src]|
Throughout the Series Edit
In Rubicon, Murphy is in the Dead Zone with Thelonious Jaha and a few other Sky People trying to find the City of Light. They noticed an abandoned cart and go over to investigate it. A female Grounder jumps out and threatens them with a knife. Jaha tells her that they are looking for the City of Light. She tells them that her name is Emori and that she and her brother were on the way to the City of Light when they were attacked and he was killed. She offers to show them the way if they pull her cart. Murphy offers her some water and she thanks him.
On the way, Murphy asks her why she is going to the City of Light. Emori tells him she was kicked out of her clan for having a deformity and shows him her hand. He tells her that she should not cover it up. He also tells her that he killed two people, but had his reasons for doing so.
After walking for a short while, a Grounder appears on horseback and aims a rocket launcher at the group. Emori puts a knife to Murphy's throat and tells everyone to put their supplies in the cart or they will die. Jaha tries to convince her that they can work together, but Emori tells her no. She whispers something into Murphy's ear before knocking him out.
In God Complex, Murphy did everything he could to protect Emori from being tested on. When they were tied up, Emori seemed to accept her fate and tried to persuade Murphy to live. She begged him to "Survive, please", showing her feeling for him. When Miller went to drug her, the last thing she did was look at Murphy. Murphy repeatedly begged for Emori's life, stating that he loves her and he will kill anyone who hurts her. When she is taken and the doors close, he let out a painful yell of anguish.
Notes and Trivia Edit
- In "Gimme Shelter", while keeping a prisoner captive, Murphy admitted that he loves Emori. In "God Complex", he told Clarke that he loves Emori.
- Sometime during the six years after Praimfaya, Murphy and Emori broke up. For the last six months, Emori roomed with Raven instead of living with Murphy.
- Murphy also broken off from the rest of spacekru and needs watching. Emori states she'd rather choose toilet duty over him.
- In episode 5 of season 5, Murphy escapes from Charmaine's group and runs into his. Emori is angry yet not surprised he left Raven, though he explains she made a deal to get him released. In the car, Murphy's shock collar activated, and Emori without hesitating reached out to him, getting shocked herself. Once it stopped, she spoke to him, seemingly worried, asking if he's alright. Realising that the group needs to go and warn Bellamy, Murphy says he has to stay [as the collar has a perimeter shock set and a tracker], and tells the other to go. As the car pulls away, Murphy is surprised that Emori has stayed with him - showing despite their current bad blood, she still loves him.
- Both of their actors potaryed Witch Hunters on The CW former series The Secret Circle even though they didn't share sceens together.
See Also Edit
Bellamy and Murphy • Clarke and Bellamy • Clarke and Octavia • Clarke and Raven • Clarke and Niylah • Kane and Bellamy • Kane and Diyoza • Kane and Octavia • Octavia and Indra • Raven and Abigail • Raven and Bellamy • Raven and Echo • Raven and Murphy
|Relationships where one or both characters has died (or likely died).|
Bellamy and Jasper • Bellamy and Lincoln • Bellamy and Maya • Bellamy and Monty • Clarke and Anya • Clarke and Jasper • Clarke and Monty • Clarke and Roan • Clarke and Wells • Jasper and Harper • Monty and Jasper • Monty and Miller • Murphy and Ontari • Octavia and Jasper • Octavia and Monty • Raven and Jasper • Raven and Sinclair