|“||See you on the other side.||”|
|— Jasper's last words to Monty in The Other Side|
Monty and Jasper is the relationship between best friends Monty Green and Jasper Jordan. They are portrayed by starring cast members Devon Bostick and Christopher Larkin, and début in the first episode of Season One.
Their friendship started at childhood, before the first episode of season one. They both grew up together in Agro Station.
Both Monty and Jasper grew up together in Agro Station and met at an early age. Monty's parents grew all of the pharmaceuticals on The Ark providing access to Monty and Jasper. Sometime before the Pilot Monty and Jasper were caught stealing herbs (implied to be Marijuana) because Monty forgets to replace what they took. As both of them were under the age of 18, they were sent to the Sky Box with the rest of the delinquents.
Throughout the Series Edit
Jasper and Monty were two of the 100 who were sent down to Earth. When they reached Jasper and Monty went searching through the area with Clarke, Bellamy and Octavia. When Octavia went swimming in one of the lakes Jasper tried to warn her of something coming up behind her, he had developed a crush on her, something which Monty was aware of.A spear was shot through Jasper and he was taken by the Grounders, Monty was worried about him but Clarke found and rescued him though. Once again Monty was worried about Jasper when Jon Murphy comes back from his exile and takes Jasper hostage so Bellamy will give himself up. At the end of Season One Clarke sees Monty through a window through a window when they are taken captive in Mount Weather. It is discovered Jasper is there to at the beginning of Season Two.
Notes and Trivia Edit
- Jasper appears in every memory Monty has.
- They have been best friends since childhood.
- They were arrested and sent to lockup together.
- They were arrested for using herbs to make "stuff".
- Jasper once thought Monty was jealous of him because the others thought him cool after the events that happened in Unity Day.
- Monty admits that he thinks Jasper is cool, but nobody had to die for him to see it.
- Jasper's and Monty's relationship was at stake because Monty helped Clarke and Bellamy kill Maya and the Mount Weather Residents.
- Their friendship is over as of The Other Side due to Jasper overdosing on drugs and dying.
- As Jasper dies, Monty's sentence of "I love you" was not scripted, with Christopher Larkin confirming that the line was improvised.
- In his last letter to Monty Jasper admitted to being suicidal and that he was going originally commit suicide after coming out of the City of Light.
See Also Edit
Bellamy and Murphy • Clarke and Bellamy • Clarke and Octavia • Clarke and Raven • Clarke and Niylah • Kane and Bellamy • Kane and Diyoza • Kane and Octavia • Octavia and Indra • Raven and Abigail • Raven and Bellamy • Raven and Echo • Raven and Murphy
|Relationships where one or both characters has died (or likely died).|
Bellamy and Jasper • Bellamy and Lincoln • Bellamy and Maya • Bellamy and Monty • Clarke and Anya • Clarke and Jasper • Clarke and Monty • Clarke and Roan • Clarke and Wells • Jasper and Harper • Monty and Jasper • Monty and Miller • Murphy and Ontari • Octavia and Jasper • Octavia and Monty • Raven and Jasper • Raven and Sinclair