Early Life Edit
Madi was born a Nightblood to unknown parents who most likely kept her special status a secret as she was not sent to Polis once she was old enough to train as the next Commander. She was presumably orphaned as the second Praimfaya plagued the Earth. Sometime later, she met Clarke and became her figurative daughter.
Throughout the Series Edit
In Praimfaya, Madi is asleep in the rover and is later woken up by Clarke. Upon being woken up, she expects to finally meet Clarke's friends from the Ark but is confused when she sees the Eligius Corporation ship fly in instead. Clarke tells her that it is not her friends and tells her to get the rover out of sight and to load the guns.
Physical Appearance Edit
Madi has pale skin, braided light brown hair and green eyes. She is seen wearing a black beanie and grounder clothing.
Madi and Clarke have a figurative mother-daughter relationship.
|Heavy Lies the Crown||Absent|
|The Four Horsemen||Absent|
|A Lie Guarded||Absent|
|The Tinder Box||Absent|
|We Will Rise||Absent|
|Die All, Die Merrily||Absent|
|The Other Side||Absent|
Killed Victims Edit
Notes and Trivia Edit
- Madi met Clarke one year after the second Praimfaya.
- Jason Rothenberg hinted that Madi was Clarke's reason to live after Praimfaya.
- Madi has been living with Clarke for five years in 2156.
- Madi is Clarke's foster daughter.
- It is unknown which clan she came from or what happened to her family.
- Imogen Tear announced on her Twitter that she would appear in the Season Four finale as Madi a few days before the episode aired.
- Madi's name is misspelled in the credits of the episode Praimfaya as Maddie.
- In the Season Five Comic-Con trailer, Madi called the delinquents "bad children" and the grounders "the monster", when she was telling and making a story.
See Also Edit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 The 100 finale: What happened in the last five minutes?, Entertainment Weekly
- ↑ 'The 100' Boss Discusses "Full Circle" Finale, Time Jump and Endgame, The Hollywood Reporter
- ↑ 'The 100' Season 4 Finale Post-Mortem: EP Jason Rothenberg on Time Jump, Madi and More!, BuddyTV
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 'The 100' Season 5 Spoilers: Who Is Madi? EP Jason Rothenberg Teases Clarke's Fate, International Business Times
- ↑ The 100 Creator on Those Big Time Jump Reveals and What to Expect in Season 5, IGN
- ↑ The 100 Boss Explains Finale's 'Reboot' Ending, Introduces Clarke's [Spoiler] and Shares Major Season 5 Scoop, TVLine
- ↑ Tear, Imogen (22 May 2017) Tweet - @ImogenTear
- ↑ https://mobile.twitter.com/LolaFlanery/status/893193754529718274
- ↑ The 100 | Comic-Con® 2017 Video | The CW, YouTube