Kira Snyder was a writer and producer on The 100.
Life and Career Edit
Kira Snyder lives in Los Angeles, California. She is a lifelong writer, in college, she majored in drama with an emphasis in playwriting. Her love of computer games led her to a left turn into technology, where she worked for 7-8 years as a game writer, designer, and producer until getting accepted into the Warner Bros. Television Writers’ Workshop. Landed her first job in TV and made her living as a screenwriter ever since.
For full filmography, see IMDb.
The 100 Edit
Episodes written =Edit
- Season One (co-producer)
- Season Two (co-producer, 9 episodes; producer, 7 episodes)
- Season Three (producer 12 episodes; supervising producer, 1 episode)
Notes and Trivia Edit
- She is a huge fan of sci-fi, fantasy, and the paranormal.
- Cinematic heroines Princess Leia and Marion Ravenwood made a huge impact on her as a kid.
- She loves doing research. For the series, she researched how Civil War doctors treated stab and arrow wounds.
- She is the writer of "Fog of War", the episode that featured the first appearance of Lexa.
- She and Kim Shumway wrote the Traveler's Blessing.
- She wrote an urban young adult mystery series, Parish Mail, with a Southern Gothic setting.