|“||Why are you doing this!?||”|
|— to Mount Weather [src]|
Keenan Mykulak was a minor character in the second season. She resided at Mount Weather, and acted as a guide for the 48 Delinquents held in Mount Weather after they were released from quarantine. She died from radiation exposure as part of Dr. Tsing's experiment.
Throughout the Series Edit
In The 48, she is first seen appearing in the Mount Weather mess hall. She is talking to the 48 about Mount Weather and giving them a tour of the facility.
In Long Into an Abyss, Keenan is seen in tinged-yellow hospital gown as she awakes in a field outside of Mount Weather, being used as one of Cage Wallace and Dr. Tsing's lab rats to test the new blood that they gathered from the 48. She is fine at first and is joyful to finally see the outside, but when rain comes down on her she is bombarded by radiation, causing her death.
Keenan appeared to be a kind and friendly person.
Physical Appearance Edit
Keenan has short blonde hair, with blue eyes, and fair skin.
|Many Happy Returns||Absent|
|Fog of War||Appears|
|Long Into an Abyss||Appears|
|Survival of the Fittest||Absent|
|Coup de Grâce||Absent|
|Bodyguard of Lies||Absent|
|Blood Must Have Blood (Part 1)||Absent|
|Blood Must Have Blood (Part 2)||Absent|
- Keenan Mykulak to Mount Weather: "Why are you doing this!?"
- Keenan Mykulak: "Open the door!"
- -- Long Into an Abyss
Notes and Trivia Edit
- She has the same first name as the actor who plays Sterling, Keenan Tracey.
- She is the first Mount Weather inhabitant seen being killed in an experiment.
- The experiment where Keenan died was to see how long someone from Mount Weather can last outside with treatment from the Delinquents' blood.
- This experiment killed her and resulted in Dr. Tsing coming to the realization that they needed bone marrow from the Delinquents. Keenan lasted four minutes and ten seconds before the radiation started to kill her.
See Also Edit