|“|| Clarke: Please tell me that going to war is not what you want?
Bellamy: We've been at war since we landed. At least Pike understands that.
Clarke's hope for peace are dashed by a new threat. Raven becomes a target. Meanwhile, Murphy is running a dangerous con.
Guest Starring Edit
- Pike (to Arkardia residents): This morning on the muddy field, our people paid tribute to those who have been taken from us by sending a message to the Grounders. This land is ours now. Resist and you will be met by force. Fight and you will be greeted by death. Today is a new beginning. Mark it down. Remember it. Just like the Grounders will remember it."
- Lincoln: "What the hell happened out there?"
- Bellamy: "We did what we had to."
- Kane: "Wake up. You attacked an army that was here to help us. Murdered innocent people. Is that who you are now? You thought you could live with yourself after Mount Weather. Well, you just started a war that will kill us all."
- Bellamy: "You need to wake up. And don't tell me the difference between Azgeda and Trikru. Trikru killed thirty-seven of my friends before you even touched the ground. We didn't start anything; they did."
- Lincoln: "They?"
- Bellamy: "You know what I meant."
- Lincoln: "I used to."
- Jaha (about name change): "Didn't see that coming."
- Lexa: "You can't just walk through the gates, Clarke. You've been living with their enemy. If it were me, I'd kill you on the spot."
- Murphy: "Going after Otan is not a good move. It's not a survivor move."
- Emori: "Then wait for me. I'll come back."
- Murphy: "In this world, when people leave, they don't come back.
- Emori: "I did."
- Murphy: "Not for me, you didn't. I just so happened to be there."
- Bellamy: "You need to be careful, O. If you keep this up, I won't be able to protect you."
- Octavia: "Thanks for the warning."
- Bellamy: "I'm serious. Look at yourself. It's time to stop playing Grounder before you get yourself hurt."
- Octavia: "I'm not playing anything. This is who I am. You're my brother; I shouldn't have to tell you that."
- Clarke: "Please tell me that going to war is not what you want."
- Bellamy: "We've been at war since we landed. At least Pike understands that."
- Clarke: "Pike is the problem. This isn't who you are."
- Bellamy: "You're wrong. This is who I've always been. And I let you, and Octavia, and Kane convince me that we could trust these people when they've shown over and over again who they are. And I won't let anyone else die for that mistake."
Notes and Trivia Edit
- In Aramaic, Hakeldama (or Akeldama) means "field of blood." The little-known English word "aceldama", which derives from Akeldama, means site or scene of violence or bloodshed. This is reference to the field in which the 299 Grounders were found dead.
- Eliza ad-libbed the script from "the Grounders" to "Lexa and I."
- This episode marks Ricky Whittle's 25th episode on The 100.
Body Count Edit
- 299 Trikru massacred in their sleep by Pike, Bellamy, Hannah Green, and other Farm Station survivors.
- The wounded were killed.
- Indra was the only survivor, left alive by Pike to deliver a message.
Behind The Scenes Edit
|Thousand Eyes||Beneath The Skin||Of Monsters And Men|