|“|| You can't save someone who|
doesn't want to be saved.
| — Kane|
later repeated by Bellamy
Gimme Shelter is the seventh episode of the fourth season of The 100. It is the fifty-second episode of the series overall. It aired on March 22, 2017. It was written by Terri Hughes Burton & Ron Milbauer and directed by Tim Scanlan.
Guest Starring Edit
- Emori (to Clarke): "I was cast out of my clan as an infant because of this. I was forced to steal to survive. Forced to kill. You were loved. Told you were special. I was thrown away like someone's garbage. You know nothing of my pain."
- Abby: "If I take a life, to find a cure, does that make me a murderer?"
- Kane (to Abby): "Taking a life should never be easy. I hope it's not easy for you. Your humanity is your greatest strength. Sometimes we need a different kind of strength. We need to survive. Then we can all find our humanity again."
- Bellamy: "I can't protect anyone. I couldn't protect my sister. It was my responsibility, and I failed. My mom passed out. She was there. She was in my hands. She was so helpless, and now what is she? Is she even alive? What is she? I––"
- Kane: "You didn't fail, Bellamy. You did everything you could for her. You came to the ground for her. You can't save someone who doesn't want to be saved. Your mother would be proud of the man you've become. I know I am."
- Bellamy: "You floated my mother."
- Clarke (to Abby): "None of us like what we're doing here. Not even to someone like him. But if this works, we survive. Simple as that."
- Murphy (to Baylis): I love someone who was beaten a tortured by a man who thought he could control her."
Notes and Trivia Edit
Body Count Edit
Behind the Scenes Edit
See Also Edit