Life and Career Edit
Taylor was born in Melbourne, Australia and attended Calder High School. After a lead role in Pirate Islands, she starred as Rosie Cartwright in The Sleepover Club in 2003. She transitioned to mature audience programs with guest roles on Blue Heelers & Neighbours where she became part of the regular cast, her final episode airing in 2008. Between Neighbours and The 100, she was in several other projects, including a short movie and an episode of All Saints. On March 1, 2013, it was announced that Taylor was cast as the lead character of Clarke Griffin in the CW drama series The 100.
For full filmography, see IMDb.
Awards and Nominations Edit
- Eliza was nominated for Choice TV actress : Sci-fi/Fantasy in the Teen Choice Awards in 2015 and 2016.
- Eliza and Bob Morley were nominated for Choice TV Chemistry in the Teen Choice Awards 2016.
- Like Bob Morley, Rhiannon Fish and Dichen Lachman she was on the popular Australian show Neighbours.
- Eliza, Bob Morley, and Alycia Debnam-Carey are all Australian.
- Eliza is close friends with castmates Devon Bostick, Bob Morley, Lindsey Morgan, Marie Avgeropoulos and Alycia Debnam-Carey. She has a matching tattoo with Jarod Joseph of an arrow on their finger, as they are good friends too.
- Eliza is allergic to wasps.
- Eliza never actually audition for Clarke, however she got call from her manager and told her about show name The 100. Eliza read the script and love it, she went to meeting and got the role.
External Links Edit
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|