|“||You still think this is just about the Chancellor.||”|
|— Ridley to Kane [src]|
Early Life Edit
Not much is known of his early life. He lived in Section B-17 in Factory Station. His mother's name is Alma Ridley and his father is deceased. He was 36 years old and married with a daughter.
Throughout the Series Edit
In Contents Under Pressure, Ridley's wife sacrificed herself in the Culling so that their daughter would have a better chance at living. He attacked Councilman Marcus Kane later on, when the survival of the 100 implied that the deaths were unnecessary. Later he is seen judging Thelonious Jaha for his decision to allow The Culling to take place.
In Unity Day, Ridley was presumed to be the bomber behind the Unity Day celebration. He is revealed to be working with Diana Sydney, as he is furious with The Council for causing the death his wife. Ridley was on the Exodus drop ship when it crashed on Earth, and is presumed dead.
Physical Appearance Edit
Ridley has reddish brown hair, brown eyes, a moustache, and a fuzzy beard. He is 5'9" and weighs 205 lbs. His blood type is A negative (information from his Ark profile shown onscreen).
Ridley is a strong willed individual. He has shown great passion for his loved ones, as he's extremely upset about the unnecessary death of his wife.
|Twilight's Last Gleaming||Absent|
|His Sister's Keeper||Absent|
|Contents Under Pressure||Appears|
|I Am Become Death||Absent|
|We Are Grounders (Part 1)||Absent|
|We Are Grounders (Part 2)||Absent|
- Cuyler Ridley: "You're standing where my wife took her last breath.
- Marcus Kane: "I'm sorry. I'm so very sorry."
- Cuyler Ridley: "Tell me she didn't die for nothing.
- Marcus Kane: "If I did I'd be lying."
- Cuyler Ridley: "Then it's true? You knew those kids were on the ground? That the Earth is survivable?"
- -- in Contents Under Pressure
- Marcus Kane: "You were seen planting the bomb, Ridley. You killed 6 people."
- Cuyler Ridley: "Should have been 7. Jaha's lucky he cut his speech short."
- Marcus Kane: "I know you're upset about what happened at section 17."
- Cuyler Ridley: "I lost my wife. You're damn right I'm upset, but this is about more than the culling. Workers all over The Ark are tired of getting screwed. It's our kids you sent to die on earth, and who's on the first drop ship? Not us. Over and over, Jaha and rest of you on The Council betray our trust. Today is your reckoning."
- -- in Unity Day
Notes and Trivia Edit
- His wife died in The Culling.
- According to his Ark personnel file shown in Unity Day, Ridley's blood type was A negative. It was later announced by the writers that all Sky People have O Negative blood.
- He lived on Section B-17.
- He worked on Mecha Station.
- The QR code on his Ark profile shown onscreen reads "Lawson".
See Also Edit