|“||They take their orders from me now.||”|
|— Cage to his father Dante Wallace [src]|
Cage believed that the Sky People should have their bone marrow harvested from them because their bone marrow will get the Mountain Men to the ground. However, his father, Dante Wallace, disagreed with killing the Sky People for their bone marrow. This disagreement led to Cage overthrowing his father and becoming President of Mount Weather because the majority of the Mountain Men supported him since he promises to get them to the ground.
Throughout the SeriesEdit
Cage appears to be humorous, even when in dark situations. When speaking with his fellow mountain men, he is very persistent about impressing his own ideologies on those around him. He does his best to convince people that his values are their values.
Cage has dark brown hair with dark brown eyes to match. His hair is longer towards the back of his head. His skin is very pale, like most other Mountain Men. He appears to be in his late 30's/early 40's. Cage is of average height. He also has an untrustworthy smile.
Cage is Dante Wallace's son. Dante believes his son has the potential to do good for Mount Weather, so much that he made him top of security. There is also a sense of distrust towards Cage, as he believes that he might have been behind the radiation leak that injured Maya Vie. This distrust is proven when Cage usurps his father's power and grabs the Presidency for himself, locking his father up in quarantine. Dante becomes greatly disappointed in Cage's leadership and even goes so far as to help Bellamy Blake irradiate Level 5 to help the imprisoned Delinquents. Dante eventually realizes it has come down to a choice between his people and the Sky People and he tells Cage to stay the course, sacrificing himself so Cage might have a chance to save the Mountain Men.
Cage Wallace and Lorelei Tsing have a positive relationship as they both worked together to help get the Mountain Men to the ground through the Cerberus Project and the Harvest Project, respectively. Cage and Dr. Tsing begin experimenting with the |Delinquents' blood and bone marrow on Maya Vie and Keenan Mykulak, killing the latter. Dante Wallace eventually puts an end to their experiments and has Dr. Tsing arrested. After Cage overthrows Dante, he frees Dr. Tsing and allows her to continue her experiments on the Delinquents. They may have also been in a sexual relationship.
|Many Happy Returns||Absent|
|Fog of War||Appears|
|Long Into an Abyss||Appears|
|Survival of the Fittest||Absent|
|Coup de Grâce||Appears|
|Bodyguard of Lies||Appears|
|Blood Must Have Blood (Part 1)||Appears|
|Blood Must Have Blood (Part 2)||Appears|
|Wanheda (Part 1)||Absent|
|Wanheda (Part 2)||Absent|
|Ye Who Enter Here||Absent|
|Watch the Thrones||Absent|
|Terms and Conditions||Absent|
|Join or Die||Absent|
|Red Sky at Morning||Absent|
|Perverse Instantiation (Part 1)||Absent|
|Perverse Instantiation (Part 2)||Absent|
- Keenan Mykulak (indirectly, exposed to radiation by Lorelei Tsing)
- 5 Delinquents (bone marrow harvesting)
- Over 250 Grounders and Sky People (missile on Tondc with Carl Emerson)
- Cage Wallace: "We need their bone marrow!"
-- Remember Me
- Cage Wallace: "Everyone wants to return to the Ground"
- Cage Wallace (to Dante): "Our legacy? We've been bleeding people to stay alive for generations. That's our legacy."
Notes and TriviaEdit
- He is the son of Former President Dante Wallace.
- He is the grandson of Former President Wallace.
- He overthrew his father as President of Mount Weather.
- He is the first President to go to war with the Grounders.
- He is the first President to be killed by a Grounder.
- He is the third President of Mount Weather.
- All three Presidents were of the Wallace family. The first was Cage's grandfather, and the second, Dante, was his father.
- His initials, "CW" are the smae to the TV channel on which the show is broadcasted in the US; The CW
|To edit this gallery, go to Cage Wallace/Gallery.|
To review image policies, go to Media Guidelines. Note, the images go in episode order.